• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cleaner Times

Randy Borio

So someone on this board got his article published in the new issue of Cleaner Times. I won't embarrass him by mentioning his name (D.J.) but I will say WHAT A GREAT ARTICLE. Just goes to show that hard work and being willing to take a risk can pay off at any age. I wish I had done the same when I was just a pup. It's tough being an old dog learning the new tricks!!!

Rick Petry

... I wish I had done the same when I was just a pup. It's tough being an old dog learning the new tricks!!!

Randy,

Its not that hard, even when your a bit long of tooth. Started a wood restoration business at 48, going stronger than ever at 56.

Age and experience has a lot of advantages when starting a new business.

crispy crittr

Awesome. Does anyone have a link to the article?

Florin,
You need to renew your subscription to Cleaner Times. The article won't be linked up for at least a month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ctmag_header3.gif
Cover%202009-10-sm.jpg
October Issue
Selected articles are posted thirty days after the print version is published. For the most recent information:
Table of Contents for Current Issue
Reader Service
Stay safe & hydrated,
Chuck

Jeff LeCours

Florin,
You need to renew your subscription to Cleaner Times. The article won't be linked up for at least a month.
ctmag_header3.gif
Cover%202009-10-sm.jpg
October Issue
Selected articles are posted thirty days after the print version is published. For the most recent information:
Table of Contents for Current Issue
Reader Service
Stay safe & hydrated,
Chuck

Hey Chuck, where did you come up with the name Crispy Critter?

Thanks for Cleaner Times, the only magazine for our industry and its really top notch

Randy Borio

Randy,

Its not that hard, even when your a bit long of tooth. Started a wood restoration business at 48, going stronger than ever at 56.

Age and experience has a lot of advantages when starting a new business.
Yeah I know, it's that young bull old bull thing all over again.....How many of you know that one?:cool:

crispy crittr

Hey Chuck, where did you come up with the name Crispy Critter?

Thanks for Cleaner Times, the only magazine for our industry and its really top notch

Jeff, thank you for the compliment.

I came up with "crispy crittr" (no "e") by combining a nickname my son Chris had in high school (Chris P) and added crittr. Wasn't, or isn't, that a cereal? I don't remember why I left the "e" off.

Stay safe & hydrated,
Chuck

Jeff LeCours

Jeff, thank you for the compliment.

I came up with "crispy crittr" (no "e") by combining a nickname my son Chris had in high school (Chris P) and added crittr. Wasn't, or isn't, that a cereal? I don't remember why I left the "e" off.

Stay safe & hydrated,
Chuck

LOL They call me Jethro some times,I don't know if I ever want to eat a cereal that has the word Crittr or Critter in it :headshakesmile-fast Critters always remind me of Granny & Ellie Mae on Beverly Hillbillies and possum LOL

But really the Cleaner Times just seems to get better, many more interesting contractor stories all the time and some good biz stories along with everything else. Thanks and good job to your crew!!!

Chuck are you going to be the one at the Orlando convention? Met Jim before real nice guy, hope to meet you

crispy crittr

Chuck are you going to be the one at the Orlando convention? Met Jim before real nice guy, hope to meet you

I will be the one in Orlando. We did meet a few years ago in Myrtle Beach when the CETA PowerClean convention was there. It was out in front of the convention center. I believe we shipped our booth to you and you brought it over for us.

Stay safe and hydrated,
Chuck

Jeff LeCours

I will be the one in Orlando. We did meet a few years ago in Myrtle Beach when the CETA PowerClean convention was there. It was out in front of the convention center. I believe we shipped our booth to you and you brought it over for us.

Stay safe and hydrated,
Chuck

We'll meet again then. COOL I remember now, the mind is the first thing to go LOL

crispy crittr

Its one of those things when a person comes running up to you and you have no idea who they are.. "Oh yeah hey! How YOU doing?"

Caller ID is a wonderful thing. At least once a month I answer the phone and the person just starts talking. So while carrying on a conversation with my "best friend" I am using the phone number to do a search in the data base. Works about 75% of the time.

This does not count the people who get right back to you after leaving a voicemail. I should remember those after just a couple of minutes.

Stay safe and hydrated,
Chuck