• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hi from new member

Bruce Stewart

Hi,

I am from California, central coast area. I have a window washing business, commercial and resid., and lately have been asked to bid on some commercial flatwork. Jobs vary between 6,000-12,000 sf. Saving up for a new (brand?) hot water trailer setup. Trying to find out what the rules/regulations in Calif are a pain in the a_ _! For example, to pressure wash hot water on some commercial sidewalks, (no soaps. etc) i've been told I need to reclaim?, also it's ok to drain into storm drain, not ok, sewer drains? Is there a place to get some clear answers? Thanks for any advice
Bruce

Jeff LeCours

Bruce I don't know Cali rules at all, but of course we all know most Cali rules on environment are strict or stricter than most. But I also bet the vary from city to city or county to county, you will have to do some reasearch

Other may be able to tell you where to start looking

Best of luck & welcome

Ken Fenner

Hello Bruce.. reclaiming is cut and dry in some places and sketchy in others. There are some cali contractors flaoting around that may be able to point you in the right direction.