• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Carolina Chemical Equipment Co. Inc. Joins UAMCC!

Carlos Gonzales

It gives the UAMCC great pleasure to announce that Carolina Chemical Equipment Co. Inc. has joined the UAMCC as a Supplier Member. Not only have they joined but they will also be exhibiting at this years UAMCC National Convention next month in Orlando.

Located in Charleston, SC they offer a variety of products to the end user. They are looking to grow with, offer ideas and suggestions to the UAMCC. Authorized dealer for Karcher, Cat Pumps, Water Maze, Pro's Choice and Hydro Force .

http://carolinachemequipment.com/

Welcome aboard to Carolina Chemical Equipment -- Go UAMCC!!

Jeff LeCours

Great to have them on board. I talked to Walter at Carolina Chem, very nice guy. I was impressed that he was looking at the UAMCC and wanted to get in on a young growing org. As he said he wants to be a part of this and grow with the UAMCC, I think that says it all for all of us

Welcome and look forward to talking to you all in Orlando