PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Convention Question?

Gene Fivel
10-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Since the New BoD will be elected at the convention.......Will there be a membership meeting there to update the members on coming changes and a Q&A session? I would like to hear from the new elected candidates....

Carlos Gonzales
10-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey Gene - great question. There is a time during Sat. where recommendations of Goals and Objectives will be highlighted. This is during a Key Note session which means non-members will be in attendance. The UAMCC has set aside a conference room for meetings. If the members that are attending want to have a meeting in the conference room I dont see any reason why we could not "work that in" some how.

I like the idea and yes...Q & A should happen.

What does other people think?

Jeff LeCours
10-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Sure we have another room and we can just get UAMCC members in there, that would be cool, just have to figure a time

John Tornabene
10-02-2009, 01:05 AM
We have done that in the past with the PWNA. I thought that was a smart thing to do. A Question and answer session can give the members more confidence in there elected officials because of this.

Gene Fivel
10-11-2009, 09:38 PM
We have done that in the past with the PWNA. I thought that was a smart thing to do. A Question and answer session can give the members more confidence in there elected officials because of this.

With all these NEW members joining I think a Member Only Meeting is in order at the convention to welcome them and a question and answer session with the new BOD......What better Time And Place...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Chris Tharpe
10-11-2009, 10:08 PM
With all these NEW members joining I think a Member Only Meeting is in order at the convention to welcome them and a question and answer session with the new BOD......What better Time And Place...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agreed Gene, a open talk room with members and the new BOD is needed

Carlos Gonzales
10-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Agreed Gene, a open talk room with members and the new BOD is needed

Remember that the BOD's do not get seated until Jan 1st and yes a membership meeting is certainly in order. It will be great to put a face to the names of all the members that attend the monthly membership calls we have been doing over the last several months ~ except for Sept!!..

:clap::clap::clap:

Lonnie Greenwood
10-11-2009, 11:00 PM
im up for it i think it will be a great thing:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gene Fivel
10-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Remember that the BOD's do not get seated until Jan 1st and yes a membership meeting is certainly in order. It will be great to put a face to the names of all the members that attend the monthly membership calls we have been doing over the last several months ~ except for Sept!!..

:clap::clap::clap:

So Let it Be Written....And Let It Be Done !:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Carlos Gonzales
10-12-2009, 01:58 AM
...then let the Madness Begin!