• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

japanese

cleanhoods

these pics is the way i have to go to get to the rest of the pipes to clean.kinda backwards but have to go up ladder then through the wall to the access panels

Last edited:

cleanhoods

Thank you.When i first got this one it was very bad wish i had a camera then.Just started the camera thing maybe a month ago.But when i first got this one the company before cleaned down the pipe and the hood never went into the accese.I had to go through the wall to get to it and when i go tdone scraping i had a grey 40 gal trash can full of oil.I left a note that said this is what the last cleaners left for you.He says he will never use another company again.He was amazed.I got this system probably 95% complete.Little more detailing and it will be perfect everytime.Thank you more to come.
Marko

Josh Dodson

Finally......I've read about those pictures on 3 other forums, but they were removed before I could check them out. Japanese joints can be profitable. Lot of work there though, I bet you packed your lunch for that one.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Marko for Posting the photos, I wanted to see what the big deal was after three BBS.

Looks great, looks like you found a home at the Uamcc.

cleanhoods

Finally......I've read about those pictures on 3 other forums, but they were removed before I could check them out. Japanese joints can be profitable. Lot of work there though, I bet you packed your lunch for that one.

Yes sorry about that i am doing it a little different now.I am not letting people bother me no more so sorry.But yes i got there at 9pm checked in at security then got done around 3am-4am.Not to bad to do.Thank you.
Marko

cleanhoods

Thanks Marko for Posting the photos, I wanted to see what the big deal was after three BBS.

Looks great, looks like you found a home at the Uamcc.

Thank you ron.Well yes it is a home for me but i had to make this place my home lol.This is a good place though i like it.Not as many people but i am sure i wil attract many here and it will benifit this place hopefully.But like i said i am approaching things a little different.You know what i mean.Anyways thank you all and more pics will come soon.
Marko