• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Another Happy Customer

DJ Carroll

We picked up this account last week and serviced them today~! MMMAANNN there was a lot of freaking gum!

Also as you can see we saved this poor concrete from any further abuse from a low baller! :Smiley-2147:

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 74

Mike Schoeben

Nice job DJ. But you ain't seen gum, til you get one like this...

Attachments

• GUM BEFORE.jpg
    GUM BEFORE.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 57
  • GUM AFTER.jpg
    GUM AFTER.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 57

DJ Carroll

Thanks guys I take a lot of pride in my work .... and the funny thing is; the manager saying "Wow it looks way better than i thought it would" is worth more than a $475 dollar check any day of the week!

cmturner

Looks good :yes:

We did the entryway to one of our the local schools this summer, it was freakin horrible. After smelling all of the different kinds of gum all freakin day long it pretty well made me want to :pukey:

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
We picked up this account last week and serviced them today~! MMMAANNN there was a lot of freaking gum!

Also as you can see we saved this poor concrete from any further abuse from a low baller! :Smiley-2147:

DJ,
Can you give me some tips on marketing to the larger chains stores? We work with a management company for all our RITE-AID stores,and restaurants. Who do you contact?? Please help.

Jimmy V