• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How many Parking Garage Cleaning companies are heading for Orlando?....

How many Parking Garage Cleaning companies are heading for Orlando?....

My bags are packed and I adjusted my calender to head on out to Orlando, though it was not easy !!!

How many Parking Garage Cleaning Companies are going to be attending the UAMCC Convention?

As most of you know, we are naive when it comes to KEC, House washing, chemical wash, etc. We only know parking Garage Cleaning and made a very good living from it.

I would look foreword in meeting everyone, especially the ones in the Garage Cleaning field. I am sure after 21 years of Cleaning Parking Garages, I would have something to say.

Jim Cooney

I sure wish I could make it. For those of you that have not yet had the pleasure to meet Jim Gamble, he is a wealth of information.

You driving the monster rig to Orlando Jim ???

Rob Huffman

Jim,
I will in Orlando for sure. Our talks in the past has always made me strive forward...Thanks for the past conversations and heres to finally meeting in Orlando.

You know, I never new there was so many contractors over here that did enviormental cleaning of Parking Strucutres. I was always under another impression.

Way to go !!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
glad to be here. Just a note, if for some reason I talk about politics.......

Just shoot me.

If I talk about an injustice, call me or ask for me to erase part of the post

if i talk about pressure washing a garage, lets have a drink together !!!

I'll get in line, it just will take a little bit longer.

GO UAMCC !!!!