• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New to site

Thanks guys. Don Phelps referred me over here when I went over to Orlando for some labor for learning. I look forward to learning from the pros and contributing to this site. You will never get any negativity out of me.

Mathew Johnson

New to the site. I have been around for a couple of years. I know a lot of you guys from the other boards. Talk to you guys soon.

Welcome to the BBS... I think I saw you working in Melbourne last month. My Dad was in Rehab at Sea Pines on Florida Ave off of Bab**** street.

I hope you can get to the convention.... It is just a few miles down Route 192,

You will find the best group of contractors in the industry here on this BBS and at the convention.

Make yourself at home.

Matt

I wish I would have known I would have come and introduced myself. I have been to Sea Pines tons of times. My full time job is a Firefighter/Paramedic and I have been there on 911 calls. Does your father live close to here? If your ever in the area again give me a call. I cant make it to the convention this year.

Welcome to the BBS... I think I saw you working in Melbourne last month. My Dad was in Rehab at Sea Pines on Florida Ave off of Bab**** street.

I hope you can get to the convention.... It is just a few miles down Route 192,

You will find the best group of contractors in the industry here on this BBS and at the convention.

Make yourself at home.

Matt

Mathew Johnson

I wish I would have known I would have come and introduced myself. I have been to Sea Pines tons of times. My full time job is a Firefighter/Paramedic and I have been there on 911 calls. Does your father live close to here? If your ever in the area again give me a call. I cant make it to the convention this year.

I will be down next tuesday or wednesday if you are interested, I will try to catch up with you.

I managed the Wendys on Indiatlantic beach back in the mid 80's, The left food service for a 10 year stint as a NREMT-P in upstate NY. We spent a week at Doubletree on the beach 2 weeks ago, real nice area.

I grabbed your PH#

Matt