• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rider36 Riding Surface Cleaner

ECS MARK

Check out the latest addition to our product line.
Rider36 riding surface cleaner!
See attached brochure.

Special price for UAMCC members
Call Mark for more info.

Attachments

• rider36small.jpg
    rider36small.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 49
  • ECSRider36.pdf
    352.1 KB · Views: 48

Rob Huffman

Mark,
This is a great addition....I hear there will be one on display at the Convention...

Just a few more days guys....come see the latest!!!

ECS MARK

Yes Whisper Wash will be displaying the
new Rider36 at the UAMCC convention
next week.

If interested give me a call for special price!

I wish I could be there this year,
maybe next year it will be in Sacramento.

I will try to have one on site in March when
we host a round table in sacramento.

Last edited:

DJ Carroll

Yes Whisper Wash will be displaying the
new Rider36 at the UAMCC convention
next week.

If interested give me a call for special price!

I wish I could be there this year,
maybe next year it will be in Sacramento.

I will try to have one on site in March when
we host a round table in sacramento.

what is the difference between this and a 36 inch walk behind? Besides you don't have to walk? is it any faster?

Tim Fields

what is the difference between this and a 36 inch walk behind? Besides you don't have to walk? is it any faster?

DJ,

You're a fisherman. Did you ever go out on a small lake where only row boats or electric trolling motors were allowed? I can row as fast as your trolling motor can, for a little while.

Jim Cooney

I think the biggest advantage to a self propelled surface cleaner is when you are reclaiming. Much less fatigue then spending all night long pushing around that octopus sucker.

I personally would like to learn more about this machine and the reclamation capabilities. Can't make the big show in Florida this year. Please email me or PM me with more details.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
It really the fatigue facture. Think of having to mow a golf course. Would you want to be pushing a 36" lawnmower for a 7200 yard golf course or would you want to be on a rider. Thats the difference. IF you are doing large Concrete surfaces like Parking Garage cleaning or large size warehouses etc.....well you get the picture.

There will be a model like this at the Show and it will also have the ability to reclaim which I think that to will be at the show. Man I'm pumped..For any of you that can't make I'm sure there will be many Pictures and stories for all to hear.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Check out the latest addition to our product line.
Rider36 riding surface cleaner!
See attached brochure.

Special price for UAMCC members
Call Mark for more info.

What did this machine cost you And what size pump are you using to run it?
I want two of them!!!!

Jimmy V