• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Giving back is what it's all about.

We got a call from this lady last week and she just had some shingles replaced after having a leak repaired. She wanted just that particular part of the roof cleaned. I explained to her that it was going to cost about 75-80% of a full roof cleaning, so she opted for that, which it desperately needed.

After arriving today and seeing her situation, I felt the only "right" thing to do was donate the roof cleaning to her. She's an older lady and I met her mentally retarded son (grown) and saw the conditions of the property and just felt that I needed to do whatever small part I could to make their lives a little better.

The matching of the shingles turned out well, also!

Don't forget to give back, folks. It'll come back to you in spades over time, and it feels pretty good too.

Attachments

• Roof Cleaning Orlando Florida 003m.jpg
    Roof Cleaning Orlando Florida 003m.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Roof Cleaning Orlando Florida 005m.jpg
    Roof Cleaning Orlando Florida 005m.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 63

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
"Wash with us" doesn't always have to be an organized event. Like Don, over the years, I've encountered similar situations and I always - at a minimum - find a "special discount" to soften the financial burden. Way to go!

Randy Borio

Hey Don that was a great thing you did. If we all give a little we all gain allot. I shoot for 10%. Almost always get a bigger return on that "investment".:clap:

Damaris Sutton

Awesome Don. Reminds me of this verse in the Bible...

KJV-James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

You performed the most ethical and clean act of worship to God by DOING what is right. Eyeservice and lipservice alone is not cutting it. Show me your faith, by your good works. good works alone do not cut it either. I guess I need to preach one day huh lol?

Most contractors would have seen her as a mark, but the truth is the mark would have been on their own souls. Good job man.

Marc Cournoyer

Nice job Don . I do the same thing all the time , also lots of free house washes for charity raffles . gotta give back to the community that feeds you, it feels soooo good