• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cleaning some Domes

cmturner

Need your guys input and thoughts on these buildings here. I am turning in an estimate tomorrow for them. The covering on the building is like a vinyl covering, alot like vinyl awning type material. I don't think I will have a problem with just using my standard housewash. There are 3 buildings, the larger one is 140ft diameter and about 45ft tall, the other 2 buildings are 110ft diameter with a 25ft height. My plan is get on top of the buildings and wash from the top down so far and then get down and wash the lower sides. Guesstimates on pricing as well too please.

Attachments

• domes 002.jpg
    domes 002.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 34
  • domes 003.jpg
    domes 003.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 33
  • domes 006.jpg
    domes 006.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 36

Ken Fenner

Curtis, using the techniques we do (us contractors that know downstreaming, etc) they look simple. For a guy using a pressure washer trying to wash every inch manually.. very difficult. that is why I would price them at $750 each. I can't see it taking more than a couple of hours each? I wouldn't even get on top except at the end to make sure I got everything. You'd be smart to test an area though for color runoff and strength of chem.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Curtis, using the techniques we do (us contractors that know downstreaming, etc) they look simple. For a guy using a pressure washer trying to wash every inch manually.. very difficult. that is why I would price them at $750 each. I can't see it taking more than a couple of hours each? I wouldn't even get on top except at the end to make sure I got everything. You'd be smart to test an area though for color runoff and strength of chem.

I wouldnt worry about falling off these.LOL

cmturner

Thanks for the input guys, pretty much what I was thinking too. I just wanted to throw them out here and make sure there wasn't something that I wasn't thinking about. As always, thanks a million. :yes: