• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

11 Members Join the UAMCC in Orlando!

Carlos Gonzales

Though I have all the names of all eleven new UAMCC Contractor Members packed away in my suitcase I wanted to at least get the thread started to announce that the UAMCC picked up 11 new contractor members over the weekend in Florida.

I will post individual names and company names when I get back to Cali. It is without a doubt a blessing to see the so many non-members leave the convention as a Member.

Comments such as "positive energy", "delibrate direction" and "just what I was looking for" were all said in one way or another by those that joined the UAMCC.

To the new members ~ thank you for joining!!

Daniel Hulbert

Welcome!!!! to all the new members who have joined!! Just another sign that were moving in the right direction. :biggrin: Hey Carlos I was wondering after seeing this and remembering Mr Headley's speech have we (ie) the organization written down our goal for the number of new members we wish to reach by this time next year so we all have a target to shoot for. Just a though. Dan

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
It would have been awesome to have that many "walk-ins" for the convention,but to have actual members join, that is truly amazing. These are people that came, saw what we were about and, based on what they saw/learned, decided we were "worth" the investment. Very cool!

Rick Byrum

UAMCC Contractor Member
That's GREAT 11 more,Hey Carlos how about DOUBLE by next convention over 3oo by then,PIECE OF CAKE.Another word I heard alot this year,CLASS:yes::yes::yes:

Trevor Steel

Impressive all around! Thank you TT, convention planning committee, and Carlos for your hard work and dedication to the members! I wish I could have been there!

Carlos Gonzales

That's GREAT 11 more,Hey Carlos how about DOUBLE by next convention over 3oo by then,PIECE OF CAKE.Another word I heard alot this year,CLASS:yes::yes::yes:

Rick and Deb...good seeing you all and it was a pleasure to meet Deb's father. Great guy. Trust you folks made it home safe and sound?

Jeff Jacobs

Contributing Member
I'm proud to be one of the newest members. I think the UAMCC will add a new level of respect to the pressure washing business. My wife had been turned off by people when she told them what I was doing. It was almost like she was saying that my new career was being a high school janitor. At the convention she realized that you are professional and serious about setting standards and getting rid of the negative ideas the public has about our industry.

Jeff LeCours

I'm proud to be one of the newest members. I think the UAMCC will add a new level of respect to the pressure washing business. My wife had been turned off by people when she told them what I was doing. It was almost like she was saying that my new career was being a high school janitor. At the convention she realized that you are professional and serious about setting standards and getting rid of the negative ideas the public has about our industry.

Great Jeff. Thats one of the goals of the UAMCC. Its to show that pressure washing is a true trade full of professional contractors

Tom DeFrancesco

It is refreshing to see such a positive attitude towards a great national organization such as the UAMCC. I am along with the rest of the membership looking forward to a great year. Welcome to all the new and future members!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am Tom DeFrancesco and I approve this message.