• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Shhhhhh!!!!!

cleanhoods

I was was wrong,i did just think of it out of the blue but i was wrong and am sorry.thread is gone.
Marko

Last edited:

RMedbery

Dude, if your talking about Ant and WD-40 your more full of yourself than you think us TGP guys are. Ask Mr. Bryan Sr, Im sure he has tried it back in the 70s when he started cleaning hoods. Your idea? Get over yourself.

cleanhoods

Oh, and there is this little tidbit of info from NFPA 96, you do know what NFPA 96 is dont you?

Yes roger i know of the nfpa 96. The thing i did think of this out of thin air in 1997. Maybe others thought of it the same i dont know.But since i know the nfpa 96 standard as well all i was doing was trying to get ants attention to tell him not to be throwing that around like that,could get him in trouble especially in california where things are more strict. And the fact is if we went by that standard well all oil based polishes would be out like shiela shine is flamable,etc. Wow all i was doing was trying to help.
Marko

Last edited:

cleanhoods

n

Dude, if your talking about Ant and WD-40 your more full of yourself than you think us TGP guys are. Ask Mr. Bryan Sr, Im sure he has tried it back in the 70s when he started cleaning hoods. Your idea? Get over yourself.

Roger the funny thing i just thought of it out of the blue it is just odd that others know about it. No one planted the idea to me i thought of the idea from me and me only. And to ask doug of something i would rather not.
Marko
P.S. i guess i will be banned here now to for my opinions as well.

RMedbery

Re: n

No, your just accusing people of stealing your stuff again, Ant with the WD-40, me with your pics. Believe me, nobody in their right mind would want to steal anything you have.

cleanhoods

No, your just accusing people of stealing your stuff again, Ant with the WD-40, me with your pics. Believe me, nobody in their right mind would want to steal anything you have.
Roger i am not accusing anyone of steeling.Just think about it if you know you thought of something out of the blue and boom there is someoneuseing something you thought of you would question it as well,and the fact is i was not mentioning any names to protect that person.I was going to let him know not to be flonting that around so he would not get into troubble and the pic thing come on that is old news.ALL I WAS DOING IS TRYING TO HELP.By the way the thread on your forum from me mentions wd-40 and there are no others that do HEM.Marko

cleanhoods

Man seems like most are reading my writing as though it is being mean and i am not.I am sorry if a few feel this way i am a blunt talker and wording words isnt my professional side if you get what i mean.Maybe the best thing for me is to not comment on things anymore. I know i will start a poll and see and if it says that i will do what the polls comes to.
Marko

cleanhoods

There are entire books on the wonders of WD-40.

I'd say chances are that nobody on these boards invented its use on Stainless.

61QGQRGEGXL._SS500_.jpg

Your right i wasnt saying i invented i just thought of its use.Just out of the blue you know?Wander if it is in that book,lol.
Marko

RMedbery

By the way the thread on your forum from me mentions wd-40 and there are no others that do HEM
A quick search brought this up from a couple years ago.

Wipe the inside and outside with WD40 using a fair amount of oil. 1 can does a big azz hood, this will get all the water marks and stains off. If you hit water, dont worry, it will smear and look like crap until the water drys and it will be fine. You folks that arent bidding on public schools are missing out on some easy azz work. Do during the ap/pm knock out about 5 per day by myself and dont get dirty, gravy train.

Christopher Bunn

Its about stainless polish thats not polish.I thought of this in 1997 to polish stainless and bring back messed up aluminum. I just thought of this just out of the air.Now i have went to another bbs and noticed a certain person is using this product but in a way claiming as if he thought of it as there own idea. What is funny this person dont like me and is using my idea.Wow thankyou that makes me feel good.A TGP member is using a product that i thought of and placed on a thread as a good aluminum restorer and also works well as SS polish.Now some states you have to be carefull mentioning this because it isnt approved to be used in restaurants. IM me this person and i will explain.
Marko

:Smiley-2027:
Marko, it is BS like this that has earned you the reputation that you have on these boards, and is exactly why others have been "attacking" and/or "harassing" you.(as you claim) Cut the crap dude, and use these boards for what they are intended, or just stay away.