• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

JetJocks Pressure Washing, LLC coming to a town near you (if you live in Tampa!)

Robert Quinn

My name is Robert Quinn. I'm from St.Pete, FL. I am a broke pilot, and an Air Force aircraft maintainer (off of active RESERVE orders in FEB2010). Seeing the need to somehow fund my flying obsession for the rest of my life, I decided to start my own business. I have been snooping the forums from PTState, and PressureNet for the last few months. Now I am here.

I am setting up the infrastructure and legal documentation at the moment. I hope to be able to do business by mid next week. I am in the process of purchasing equipment for the business... and could use some input here.

I think I have decided to go with the Magnum Clean Force setup from the Benson brothers in TX. I am also lurking for a 1999-2000 F150 to haul my stuff, as my civic just wont cut it... no matter how much rice I feed her!

...One last thing. I think I need some emotional support! :) The lump in my throat is ever-growing, and my stomach is doing back flips. I have a healthy fear at the moment of failing (but it is not holding me back), and looking bad in the eyes of my friends, family, but most importantly, my wife.

Lonnie Greenwood

My name is Robert Quinn. I'm from St.Pete, FL. I am a broke pilot, and an Air Force aircraft maintainer (off of active RESERVE orders in FEB2010). Seeing the need to somehow fund my flying obsession for the rest of my life, I decided to start my own business. I have been snooping the forums from PTState, and PressureNet for the last few months. Now I am here.

I am setting up the infrastructure and legal documentation at the moment. I hope to be able to do business by mid next week. I am in the process of purchasing equipment for the business... and could use some input here.

I think I have decided to go with the Magnum Clean Force setup from the Benson brothers in TX. I am also lurking for a 1999-2000 F150 to haul my stuff, as my civic just wont cut it... no matter how much rice I feed her!

...One last thing. I think I need some emotional support! :) The lump in my throat is ever-growing, and my stomach is doing back flips. I have a healthy fear at the moment of failing (but it is not holding me back), and looking bad in the eyes of my friends, family, but most importantly, my wife.

ive bought three trailers from nick benson very good equipment:yes::yes:

Tony Szabo

Robert
Good luck in your new venture!
Florida is a tough State to operate a Pressure Washing business. I'm here in Illinois and I know what these guys go threw.
It does not cost a ton of monies to get started in this business so so so so many people try it.

Set quality standards for your business and be Ethical. Even with doing so you will be low balled several times over. But just be prepared, because it will happen especially in a State that is flooded with Pressure Washing businesses.

Ken Fenner

Robert when that lump in your throat gets so large that you can only move forward slowly without choking, you are right where you need to be. Welcome to the forum!

Robert Quinn

I just bought the horse for my buggy. I looked around seemingly FOREVER before I found one within my criteria. I stole it for 5K. It is soooo nice to be out of my 1994 civic!!!! THANK YOU GOD :clap:

I am having a friend in the marketing business do up my logo on a vector image over the next couple of days, and then off to the shop to get the truck graphics! SOOOO EXCITED!

I am on my way to Tennesee this weekend to see Perry Benson. I bought a rig from him today... the Force (of course!).

... I am WAY in over my head at the moment. The lump is HUGE!!! But, you know what??? It's THRILLING in a sick, masochistic sorta way!

Attachments

• 13150654188_268297473_IM1_02_565x421_A_562x421.jpg
    13150654188_268297473_IM1_02_565x421_A_562x421.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 22

Carlos Gonzales

I just bought the horse for my buggy. I looked around seemingly FOREVER before I found one within my criteria. I stole it for 5K. It is soooo nice to be out of my 1994 civic!!!! THANK YOU GOD :clap:

I am having a friend in the marketing business do up my logo on a vector image over the next couple of days, and then off to the shop to get the truck graphics! SOOOO EXCITED!

I am on my way to Tennesee this weekend to see Perry Benson. I bought a rig from him today... the Force (of course!).

... I am WAY in over my head at the moment. The lump is HUGE!!! But, you know what??? It's THRILLING in a sick, masochistic sorta way!

I love the attitude Robert...you are going to fit in real nice here!!

DJ Carroll

Hey man welcome let me know if you need anything
I post alot in the business side and advertising side of the forum with my Marketing company check out my videos and post along with ken's and michael's we will get you whipped into shape fast!

Mathew Johnson

Robert, welcome to the UAMCC. The UAMCC is to contractor support what Dr. Phil is to people down on thier luck. So it it emotional support you are looking for, this is the place to kick back and relax.

You already have some of the most important attributes for success in this industry. Passion for excellence and the drive to succeed will go a long way. The key is Professional image and quality work. When it comes down to it, we are selling soap water and hell, we dont even own the water, we are just adding the soap.

When you drop a proposal in front of a homeowner for 300-400 dollars, it needs to give them the "WOW" factor. The other word of advise is this; sell and market on the benefit of the services you provide, not selling just the service. Educate them on why they must hire you to do the job instead of hiring your competitor.

Good Luck. If you need help with contracts or proposal samples, feel free to call - Cell 607 435 5539