• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Good friday for me

Bryan Otten

I got up today and got ready to go out and started at 7am cleaned a driveway and sidewalk thinking it was a good day. Got a call from a hoa president. and got the contract on 75 units in 15 buildings cleaning there roofs great day right..... but wait the day gets better get a call from another hoa president to clean 95 homes in 1 subdivision got it start it on tues... :yes::yes::yes:
got another call from the city to do 45000 sq ft of sidewalks start that on thurs night.......:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: today was a good day

Ken Fenner

Good Lord. I keep checking my phone to make sure the line is active. About dead in the water here. Down to maybe three house washes per week. Almost time to break out the antifreeze and call it a year. :clap:

Lonnie Greenwood

I got up today and got ready to go out and started at 7am cleaned a driveway and sidewalk thinking it was a good day. Got a call from a hoa president. and got the contract on 75 units in 15 buildings cleaning there roofs great day right..... but wait the day gets better get a call from another hoa president to clean 95 homes in 1 subdivision got it start it on tues... :yes::yes::yes:
got another call from the city to do 45000 sq ft of sidewalks start that on thurs night.......:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: today was a good day

GOOD JOB BRYAN I THINK IT IS TURNING AROUND FOR YOU AND ME HERE IN THE GREAT CITY OF DELTONA :clap::clap::clap::clap: AS YOU CAN SEE OUR PHONE CALLS HAVE PICKED UP ALOT AND DOING MORE QUOTES HERE AS WELL I CANT WAIT FOR 2010

Bryan Otten

I here you lonnie. It is looking better and better..Hope things go thur for the both of us.. I will be getting with you as soon as the GM give me a call about that..
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: