• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hot and Mighty ~ Tom Durbin Joins UAMCC as a Supplier Member!

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to be the first to welcome aboard Tom Durbin as our latest Supplier Member to join the UAMCC. Some of you have seen their custom rigs up close or on the different BBS. I had the privilege to view and "kick the tires" on one of their custom rigs in Chicago last month and I must say I was impressed.

Tom ~ thank you for joining and we anticipate a fruitful and productive relationship working with you and the the other UAMCC Supplier Members.

Everybody...Hot and Mighty is in the HOUSE!!!!

Jim Cooney

Tom Durbin is the man, another great asset for the UAMCC. Tom is not a salesman, he is a pressure washing professional who has gone out of his way to educate and support me through the years I have know him.

Welcome Tom.

topcoat

Contributing Member
Welcome Tom!

Note to mods: I would prefer if Tom didnt display his banner and didnt post in any threads where any other suppliers are posting. Also, if we could nominate a committee to evaluate the quality and quantity of each of Tom's posts to ensure that he is a worthy contributor, I would certainly appreciate it.

:biggrin: