• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Restoration work album

Craig Harrison 2

I just wanted to invite anyone to take a look at the album I recently uploaded. Feel free to post comments and let me know what you think!

Is there any way to post a link directly to my pictures from a post?

Here are a few sample pictures.

Thanks

Attachments

• before5.jpg
    before5.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 28
  • after5.jpg
    after5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30
  • photo 3fbefore.jpg
    photo 3fbefore.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 3after.jpg
    photo 3after.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 32

Craig Harrison 2

Hi Ken,

Yes, it's nice to be back! I still have night crews to do maintenance contract concrete cleaning, so the commercial end will always be there. Residential cleaning certainly has its place too :coool: So I'm still doing both, plus sealing of concrete, brick, pavers, coatings etc. I really love doing the restoration work though, getting rid of mineral stains-efflorescence and keeping it looking good.