• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Recent Events

Carlos Gonzales

I wish to thank the members on todays conference call for assisting me in keeping the topic/agenda intact concerning the Regions and the Oversight Committee. It was in this dialogue that a member suggested that the UAMCC address some of the recent events that have obviously taken place over the last several days not only here on our bbs but also on some of the others.

First, the UAMCC has accepted both the resignations of John Tornabene and Rob Huffman from the Board of Director Elects/Transition Team.

The UAMCC is keenly aware of the threats being made to the UAMCC. We do take any and all threats seriously. Our Management Team has discussed and will continue to be in close contact with each other to offer swift but firm responses to any threats made to the UAMCC that warrant a formal response. The individual or individuals behind these threats have been contacted by the UAMCC in which we so advised them of our awareness to these baseless claims and threats being touted around over the last several days.

There are several issues at hand but the management team, in my opinion, embarked on a very quick but fair approach to mitigate the present situation at this mornings conference call. I appreciate their candor and their simple approach to what appears to be an unfortunate use of many man hours.

We are looking forward to our opportunity to relieve ourselves of this situation and to let the facts support our position when the time is appropriate.

There has been no replacements for the two bod positions yet. We spoke on this subject this morning. I will be emailing the Nomination Committee members tomorrow (Tues) with a suggested action plan. Based on their feedback and the feedback from the Management Team we will proceed accordingly in replacing the two vacancies so that the BOD's can begin their role starting January 1st.

As circumstances present themselves we at the Management Team level (Transition Team members & BOD Elects) will convey as much information to the membership relating to "what is going on". As of right now and as explained on the conference call today, we will remain professional and will respond to any accusation that is supported with facts and not just hearsay.

This has been a very interesting set of events in such a short period of time. I would be misrepresenting myself if I tried to elude that everything is 'hunky dory' at UAMCC. It is not. I am troubled and deeply hurt with the source of this discourse and the unbridled way this individual attempts to cast such outlandish comments.

Though one could easily question our direction in lieu of the recent announcements. I say stand firm and allow the merits to guide your conscience. As members, we have all been through much since April 1st and I anticipate that we will be through much come next April and the April after that.

I am in a very awkward position today because many of you have followed and learned to trust the direction and instincts that the UAMCC has provided over the last 20 months relating to work and fulfillment of promises made be the TT and myself. I find myself revisiting on a regular basis what we have today and where we as an association were yesterday and the day before. I am ever so committed in ensuring that we remain grounded and keep that fundamental reason of 'how we got here' in front at all times. As a member your feedback, like today on the conference call, is ever so important now.

The TT will continue to take the UAMCC to January 1st and hand over a association to the BOD that is progressing and free of "hang ups". This is my promise to you as the Executive Director. I applaud the TT and the BOD elects for their swift and "hit the deck running" approach to today's circumstances.

Stay tuned for more information as things develop.

Jeff Jacobs

Contributing Member
Wow!
Not as serious as I had expected. This seems like a communication problem to me. So here is my sugestion for future events. Make a schedule of all 2010 events the UAMCC will attend, budget for them and schedule a primary and alternate to attend. It is just growing pains; we'll get over it.

Jim Chesmore

Wow!
Not as serious as I had expected. This seems like a communication problem to me. So here is my sugestion for future events. Make a schedule of all 2010 events the UAMCC will attend, budget for them and schedule a primary and alternate to attend. It is just growing pains; we'll get over it.

you know more then me:confused:

Randy Borio

O.K. I don't check in for a week and the entire UAMCC world turns on a dime??? I don't know what happened, and I'm not sure I care. If someone wants to let me know fine if not that's O.K. too. My opinion...so far you folks have done a great job. If someone wants to leave, so be it. The BOD has more things to worry about than petty fights and bickering. Just because we don't agree, doesn't mean we can't all play like the adults we are supposed to be. To everyone on the BOD keep your focus laser sharp on the issues that affect us everyday. Keep working to make this group the one that everyone looks to for RESPONSIBLE and PROFESSIONAL pressure washers.