• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Happy thanksgiving to the BOD

Jeff LeCours

[FONT=&quot]Happy Thanksgiving morning to all on the UAMCC TT & BOD. I know my comments caused some of the ruckus of the past two weeks, I am sorry for some of that, that I helped create. I am a passionate supporter, defender and volunteer for the UAMCC, always have been and always will be. I just want to say, we have a good solid base laid down for this org to help our industry, the contractors and the contractor members. The UAMCC isn’t for everyone and that’s fine, but even those that don’t support it or are even against it may someday need the UAMCC, need us to fight for reasonable & rational BMP’s, help in times of disaster, help let the customers know we are a true trade full of professionals. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We all have a lot to be thankful for, we all work for ourselves ( how cool is that), we all are working for goals in our personal life, our businesses and OUR UAMCC. You all are good smart and honest businessmen trying to add a little more to your plate in helping with this UAMCC, THANK YOU. I am thankful we have all you new Board of Directors on board, 9 men along with a ED, that has put his heart & soul into this. You all and many other volunteers that will step up will take the UAMCC to the next level. The UAMCC is true, its here to help and all the BS is just that, missteps are just that and successes have already happened within the UAMCC and I know many more will come. Thanks for being part of this[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wish you all a great Thanksgiving Day and upcoming holiday season. Stay strong, stay true and lead us through 2010 and beyond, its for the contractors, you, me and everyone! Contractors for contractors[/FONT]

Thank you for stepping up and have a WONDERFUL day

[FONT=&quot]Is the Turkey done YET?[/FONT]