PDA

View Full Version : ANR cleaning School Buses

Lonnie Greenwood
11-27-2009, 07:53 PM
http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ANRPressureWashing/

Here is a link to our PhotoBucket. We cleaned school buses today. Man am I tired and still have lots to do tomorrow and Sunday. :sleepey:

Lonnie

Jeff LeCours
11-27-2009, 08:10 PM
http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/ANRPressureWashing/

Here is a link to our PhotoBucket. We cleaned school buses today. Man am I tired and still have lots to do tomorrow and Sunday. :sleepey:

Lonnie

Cool, how often do you do them, how many do you do?

Congrats on another great project by ANR !!!!!!!

Lonnie Greenwood
11-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Cool, how often do you do them, how many do you do?

Congrats on another great project by ANR !!!!!!!

We do them once a month three location close to 400 we do the roofs twice a year the busses are so clean that we only aply soap and rinse real easy to do pays good also.

Jeff LeCours
11-27-2009, 08:46 PM
We do them once a month three location close to 400 we do the roofs twice a year the busses are so clean that we only aply soap and rinse real easy to do pays good also.

Great man

Hey did you get your stones taken care of yet, hope so, if not good luck with that

Lonnie Greenwood
11-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Nope. Stone is still stuck inside. Probably have to have surgery in another week or so. Going to NC to get my mom and bring her back this coming week. Austin can't wait to see her.

Lonnie Greenwood
11-27-2009, 09:00 PM
www.anrpressurewashing.com hey man, let me know what you think of our website...Nikki spent Thanksgiving Day redesigning the whole site.

Bryan Otten
11-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Great job Lonnie hope you feel better soon.. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p:

Doug Tripp
11-28-2009, 01:39 AM
Lonnie, Pm sent