• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

BOD elect resigns position within UAMCC

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
I have resigned my BOD elect status as well as my position on the Transition Team.

My reason is...

My Businesses need more attention than I am giving them.

The UAMCC is doing/trying to do good things. There is good leadership coming into place soon. I am confident that those folks can take the helm and run the Org.

As always, my phone number is in my signature and am willing to help folks that call with questions on how to market, analyze numbers, internet SEO, etc. I am not, however, going to field calls about what I had for breakfast this morning.

I will also help what little I can when a Website Committee Chair is chosen.

Jeff LeCours

I absolutely hated when he told us today. Mike has been a madman for the contractors, all he cared about in the UAMCC was the contractors at all times and you know that if you have ever spoken to him. He's been a strong advocate for contractors we lost a good one today

Three Cheers for Mike K, it was your choice, you got to do what you got to do, sure wish you stayed on the BOD, I know you will always be helping the UAMCC and contractors. You better, we need you on that website, keep rockin Mike

Rick Petry

Thanks Michael, for all that you have done to get the organisation off the ground and running. That effort is a large price to pay when keeping tabs on a small business. I remember your stance at ACR so many moons ago, and it has been helpful in the formation of the org.

Soleil Shepherd

I have never had direct contact with you Michael, but I have to say that I am still very disappointed. The BOD suffered a great loss today.

I hope that your business flourishes, good luck.

Guy Blackmon

Mike, you've put your Heart & Soul into this Org. It would not be where it is today without your tireless work and support. Thank You Very Much!!!!

Randall Brooks

Well there go's the neighborhood,,,,,Mike I hate to see you go because your the one who gave me confidence in this whole UAMCC deal back at the NY RT. Your credibility and no nosense manor will be missed thats for sure.

Lonnie Greenwood

We are sad to see you step back, but understand that you have to take care of business and family. We only hope to continue to work with you in the future on other things. We appreciate all your hard work and were lucky to have met you at the convention. You are a great guy.

Scott Millen

I'm in agony! It was near enough to kill me!

My friend Michael is stepping back, and I wish he wasn't. I have relied on him to settle my jangled nerves with bike-talk as we have gone along this path, and it just seems too soon.

Michael, you have given more of yourself than could ever have reasonably been asked, and you have always done so before you were asked. As a TT member, I know firsthand how deep a debt the UAMCC owes you.

As a member and as a friend, I thank you for the service you have given. It has been a genuine honor to work with you, and to learn from you in the past couple of years.

Thank you Michael!

Now get to work before you put all that weight back on!:rolleyes::wink: LOL!

Mathew Johnson

Mike,

You have earned the utmost respect of pressure washing contractors all around the country. I want to thank you for all that you have done for the UAMCC and the contributions you have made to the industry.

I respect your decision to "take care of business", Your customer's gain is certainly the members of the UAMCC's lost. You have displayed a level of professionalism that contractors should follow.

You will be missed.

Matt

welder

Dang, these posts are reading like a obit !!!!!!! Thanx for the help, ....... continued luck in your current businesses and ROCK ON

Trevor Steel

I trust that Michael will continue to be an asset to the UAMCC! I was looking forward to working with you Mike. Good Luck! Thank You!:coool:

Eric Flynn

Mike,

I knew that the newly elected BODs would have to spend a lot of their time on the Org. I do not blame you for wanting to focus more on your business but I wish you didnt have to leave at this point! :redface:

You have done so much for the UAMCC and you are truly a valuable asset. Thanks for everything. Good luck with your businesses and all of your future endeavors.

Say hello to Dee Dee and W.T. for us.

~Jen