• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Reclaim System Help

Eric Baylor

Any you guys give me some pointers on reclaim systems. New to this end of the industry. Previously just sticking to Residential washing.Now getting alot of calls for commercial jobs for upcoming season. I talked to EPA in PA, and the outcome is I need one. Theres alot of guys around me that don't have one, but I don't want to take the chance, I want to stay on the up and up. I also think that would get me more commercial accounts especially since I'm finding out all these clients are asking me if I reclaim. Kinda tells me that there not going to gamble with not having one(other contractor). Suppliers, Advice, Pictures? Anything would be helpfull. What price am I looking At? Thanks for the help>

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Since your in PA I would give Tom Vogel a call since his distributorship is in your state. http://www.acrproductsinc.com/ Tom is also having a Roundtable in March and he usually gets at least 60-90 people at these Educational meetings. There fun also. This year he is going to have a pig roast so its going to be a blast.

That aside tell him John Tornabene told you to give him a holler.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Since your in PA I would give Tom Vogel a call since his distributorship is in your state. http://www.acrproductsinc.com/ Tom is also having a Roundtable in March and he usually gets at least 60-90 people at these Educational meetings. There fun also. This year he is going to have a pig roast so its going to be a blast.

That aside tell him John Tornabene told you to give him a holler.

Agreed. Local service and advice can make or break you. Tom and Barbara are truly good people.

Eric Baylor

Thanks for the info guys, Doug alittle out of my range, need a reclaim not a whole rig, Talked to tom today, on his Hydro-techs, got some good info from him, Delt with Tom in the past on hot skid. Thanks

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
Any you guys give me some pointers on reclaim systems. New to this end of the industry. Previously just sticking to Residential washing.Now getting alot of calls for commercial jobs for upcoming season. I talked to EPA in PA, and the outcome is I need one. Theres alot of guys around me that don't have one, but I don't want to take the chance, I want to stay on the up and up. I also think that would get me more commercial accounts especially since I'm finding out all these clients are asking me if I reclaim. Kinda tells me that there not going to gamble with not having one(other contractor). Suppliers, Advice, Pictures? Anything would be helpfull. What price am I looking At? Thanks for the help>

I have several options available. Not just the one posted in this blog by one of the other posters. My company can build you a recovery system only or recovery with recycling. Since guys can clean 6000 square feet an hour and they use no chemical recycling is a viable option. The more you spend the more you make. It is not uncommon to average 400.00 an hour with the rig posted. If you don't know how buy a rig and we will show you the way. I wouldn't have jumped on this post except my company has been a cleaning contractor since 1976 and someone posted my ebay listing.

Carlos Gonzales

I have several options available. Not just the one posted in this blog by one of the other posters. My company can build you a recovery system only or recovery with recycling. Since guys can clean 6000 square feet an hour and they use no chemical recycling is a viable option. The more you spend the more you make. It is not uncommon to average 400.00 an hour with the rig posted. If you don't know how buy a rig and we will show you the way. I wouldn't have jumped on this post except my company has been a cleaning contractor since 1976 and someone posted my ebay listing.

I spent a good hour and half on Hot and Mighty's website last week. They have some COOL Stuff....Give Tom a call and let him know what your needs are.

Hey Tom - if you are reading this...we posted Hot and Mighty's logo on the UAMCC FaceBook page...it went out to over 1,000 FB Fans. :coool:

Jim Cooney

I spent a good hour and half on Hot and Mighty's website last week. They have some COOL Stuff....Give Tom a call and let him know what your needs are.

Hey Tom - if you are reading this...we posted Hot and Mighty's logo on the UAMCC FaceBook page...it went out to over 1,000 FB Fans. :coool:

I have know Tom for years now. Bought my first skid from him. Tom is one of the most knowledgeable men I have encountered in the industry, and willing to help any contractor, regardless if he/she is a customer or not.

I've seen many "ready to ship" reclamation systems. The T George Podell system is very well designed, includes everything you need to start doing Class 2 hazardous reclaims. And priced very competitively.

I have met many individuals that are industry leaders throughout my years. Tom is one of these individuals.

Carlos Gonzales

I have know Tom for years now. Bought my first skid from him. Tom is one of the most knowledgeable men I have encountered in the industry, and willing to help any contractor, regardless if he/she is a customer or not.

I've seen many "ready to ship" reclamation systems. The T George Podell system is very well designed, includes everything you need to start doing Class 2 hazardous reclaims. And priced very competitively.

I have met many individuals that are industry leaders throughout my years. Tom is one of these individuals.

I spent an hour on the phone with him...good folks. He is here to help the industry....great ideas...visionary. I like his work....