• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks UAMCC.

LeoMoreira

I'm glad to announce that A Plus Power Cleaning have just completed the almost 1.6 million Sqft of full recovery concrete cleaning for COCA-COLA COMPANY and it all started with a lead given by UAMCC. Thanks a lot.
We also have to mention the amazing help from MBS on this project.

Despite of controversy raised lately around the UAMCC, I'm really happy of being a Contractor member and even happier now, after this great lead.

Thanks Again UAMCC.

Happy Holidays!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Leo...all right bro...thats what I am talking about. Glad to hear that you got it man....whhooo hooooo

I think this lead came from Matt Johnson to the UAMCC. If so...Thanks Matt!!!

Ken Fenner

Leo, Congrats to the heavens. I'm very happy for you. Its great to see some positive press. So let's see.. a quick calculation, even at $.03 per s/f is $48,000. Not a bad contract. Negates that $400 membership dues for the rest of time.

Jeff LeCours

Yahoooooo. Thats a sweat Christmas present. What you getting all of us LOL. Thats great Leo. Congrats and remember the BS is just that and GO UAMCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Cooney

Congrats Leo. This is great news. Exactly what this industry needs and what makes the UAMCC the leading edge of the industry.

Lonnie Greenwood

I'm glad to announce that A Plus Power Cleaning have just completed the almost 1.6 million Sqft of full recovery concrete cleaning for COCA-COLA COMPANY and it all started with a lead given by UAMCC. Thanks a lot.

Despite of controversy raised lately around the UAMCC, I'm really happy of being a Contractor member and even happier now, after this great lead.

Thanks Again UAMCC.

Happy Holidays!!!

hey thats cools :clap::clap::clap:

LeoMoreira

Thanks everyone!!!!

Special thanks to Matt Johnson for putting this lead available to all members.

Thanks UAMCC for the fairness of the game, allowing everybody to bid letting themselves to prove to customers what they are capable of.

Go UAMCC !!! 2010 will be even better to all of us. I know it will.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thats great!!

Thanks Again UAMCC.

Happy Holidays!!!