PDA

View Full Version : Show em while you got em

Florin Nutu
12-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Christmas tree, that is.

Here is ours. Our 3 year old decorated it herself so all the ornaments are pretty much at the bottom and they keep falling off cause not hooked right but its beautiful to us. Of course lifted her up for the star. I will udate it when "Santa" puts all the presents underneath.

Lets see yours folks. I love the holidays.

Carlos Gonzales
12-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Christmas tree, that is.

Here is ours. Our 3 year old decorated it herself so all the ornaments are pretty much at the bottom and they keep falling off cause not hooked right but its beautiful to us. Of course lifted her up for the star. I will udate it when "Santa" puts all the presents underneath.

Lets see yours folks. I love the holidays.

We dont have ours yet. . .but when we do...watch out!

Florin Nutu
12-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Anybody else?

Carlos Gonzales
12-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Got ours last night....going to decorate probably tomorrow night. A ten footer...good looking tree...pics to follow!!!!

:Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190:

Jeff LeCours
12-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Wish I could get a good picture of the out side of my house, its cool. I change it up every year. I usually out line the entire front of the house each year and each year I change the color, last year it was green, year before red, then white and blue. This year I did something different. I only put lights on the 5 peaks out front and its all white twinkling lights. It looks awesome, then a cover all the little trees and shrubs with a ton of lights. The whole house and yard this year is Green, red & white, with some deer, sleighs and other cool stuff

Man it came together good, it takes me a few of my guys about 5 hours to do it. I set it up about a week late, I had a couple neighbors complain that I didnt have it up by Thanksgiving

Ho Ho Ho all, I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas...I'm off to do some more Christmas shopping now

Florin Nutu
12-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Got ours last night....going to decorate probably tomorrow night. A ten footer...good looking tree...pics to follow!!!!

:Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190:

10'? Thats a biggun. Look forward to seeing it. Thats my dream to have a nice big house to be able to put a huge tree in. First I gotta attain the BMW and shorts.:biggrin:

This weekend I am concentrating on decorating the outside. Got the inflatables up but need to get the lights hung. I might go with an all blue lights theme this year.

Florin Nutu
12-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Wish I could get a good picture of the out side of my house, its cool. I change it up every year. I usually out line the entire front of the house each year and each year I change the color, last year it was green, year before red, then white and blue. This year I did something different. I only put lights on the 5 peaks out front and its all white twinkling lights. It looks awesome, then a cover all the little trees and shrubs with a ton of lights. The whole house and yard this year is Green, red & white, with some deer, sleighs and other cool stuff

Man it came together good, it takes me a few of my guys about 5 hours to do it. I set it up about a week late, I had a couple neighbors complain that I didnt have it up by Thanksgiving

Ho Ho Ho all, I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas...I'm off to do some more Christmas shopping now

That is super cool. There is no such thing as too much decorating in my opinion.

The Christmas shopping, I usually wait till the eve.:redcard:

Carlos Gonzales
12-11-2009, 11:33 AM
That is super cool. There is no such thing as too much decorating in my opinion.

The Christmas shopping, I usually wait till the eve.:redcard:

Slacker...JK :) I hate malls! :saai:

Florin Nutu
12-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Slacker...JK :) I hate malls! :saai:
Ditto:saai::saai::saai:

Jim Cooney
12-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Here's our maintenance free tree.

Trevor Steel
12-11-2009, 04:29 PM
We cut down our tree every year when it's snowing! Tradition!

Florin Nutu
12-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Here's our maintenance free tree.

HAHAHA. Good one.

Florin Nutu
12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
We cut down our tree every year when it's snowing! Tradition!

Thats an awesome tradition.

We got ours from the forest of Walmart. :biggrin: Its plastic and came in a box. No axe or saw required.:rolleyes:

welder
12-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Baaa Humbug What's a tree. work man work!

Trevor Steel
12-11-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm old school! lol Love the holidays!

Eric Flynn
12-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Here is ours!! :biggrin:

~Jen

Randy Borio
12-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Eric and Jen, Charlie would be VERY proud.:yes:

Nichole
12-14-2009, 08:24 AM
My son helped me decorate ours too but I got to get the ornaments pretty even. He took these pics with my phone when it was done. He's 5 so this is when Christmas really gets to be fun for him!

Nichole
12-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Here is ours!! :biggrin:

~Jen

Its the Charlie Brown Christmas tree! So beautiful!! :yes:

Roger Gothorp
12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm still decorating trees :( We have 4 inside-ish this year. I might be done by Christmas eve!

Florin Nutu
12-14-2009, 10:44 AM
My son helped me decorate ours too but I got to get the ornaments pretty even. He took these pics with my phone when it was done. He's 5 so this is when Christmas really gets to be fun for him!

Thats a perdy tree.

Randall Brooks
12-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Were lucky here, all the big Christmas tree farms are local so we get to pick it out before it's even cut. Nice big Douglas Fir's. Got an 11 footer this year in our new cabin but will go about 13-14 next year.

Carlos Gonzales
12-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Hows this one. Decorated it on Saturday!!

Florin Nutu
12-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Hows this one. Decorated it on Saturday!!

WOW!!! I'm jealous.