• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What is this pressure washing accessory?

powermean

I just found a box of parts that have been lost for a few years and I can't identify this item?
Anyone know what it is?
It has a 1/4" male one end and a 1/4" female the other, both brass.
It has a thick plastic housing, with a small phillips head bolt in it???

Attachments

• PC parts 021.jpg
    PC parts 021.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 42
  • PC parts 020.jpg
    PC parts 020.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 46

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
I think it is the thing a ma jig that connects to the do hickey that makes the whatcha ma call it work.

Never seen it but it looks kind of like a filter of some kind.

Mathew Johnson

I believe it is the safety check from the old machines that would create a high flow venturi within the compression valve when attempting to reverse downstream.

:confused:

That is correct.... I use to have them on all of my machines. It increases the delay with soap intake thereby makeing reverse downstreaming more effective from the pump side of the uptake process.

Ken Fenner

This thread should be a sticky. All it needs are a few posts about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide and it is a must read for new company owners.

Jim Chesmore

you guys lost me and the fact the Ken understands something mechanical/equipment related has me worried, lol

How did this go from a valve of some sort to dihydrogen monoxide?

Ken Fenner

you guys lost me and the fact the Ken understands something mechanical/equipment related has me worried, lol

How did this go from a valve of some sort to dihydrogen monoxide?
Jim, both have exactly the same amount of value/truth. I'll let you reread and sort out the rest. :wink:

Mathew Johnson

This thread should be a sticky. All it needs are a few posts about the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide and it is a must read for new company owners.

Jim,

Ken is also an industry expert in the risk and benefits of the industry application and use of dihydrogen monoxide. It is his secret chemical to pressure washing that has made him what he is today.

For all of the newbies (and vetrans that havent used it), I strongly suggest that you add dihydrogen monoxide to your arsenal of cleaning solutions. Ken taught me all about its use and he sold it to me a 50 percent off of list price.

Give Ken a call or PM him and ask him about its use and application. I signed a non-disclosure agreement with him so I cant go into it any further,,, It will be the best move of your powerwashing career!

Thanks Ken!

powermean

So, I take it that while this created a bit of fun here,:headshakesmile-fast nobody has a clue what this thing is? :biggrin:
Here is a much clearer picture too!

Attachments

• PC Parts 007.JPG
    PC Parts 007.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 45
  • PC Parts 008.jpg
    PC Parts 008.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 35
  • PC Parts 009.JPG
    PC Parts 009.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 35
  • PC Parts 010.JPG