• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Newer Website....

Mathew Johnson

The snow is falling and its time to kick the 2010 marketing plan into high gear.

I have recently been working with Keith at KBK to rebuild my website.... take a look.

www.pwscleaning.com

We are also adding to our brochure line to target specific service markets/

A special thanks goes out to Jeff L for his help in making me more money in 2009 and hopefully a whole lot more in 2010

Mathew Johnson

old picture,,,, But actually, part of our required safety equipment that everyone wears when on a jobsite now is a helmet with face shield and ear protection attached. They are made by huskavarna (sp).

With some of the detergents we are using now, that have saved us more than once/ I also did some research for a nursing paper that I wrote a few years back. The long term "hiss" of the water spray is quite damaging over time to hearing, hearing protection is required for everyone in the work area or around running equipment.

I am replacing all of the graphics for the new site, bit by bit. Thanks for pointing that pic out.

MJ

Henry Bockman

Nice job Matt, it is kind of weird to see me on your website though..LOL I like this version of your site much better than the old one, it's easier to navigate and a smoother look.

Jeff LeCours

The snow is falling and its time to kick the 2010 marketing plan into high gear.

I have recently been working with Keith at KBK to rebuild my website.... take a look.

www.pwscleaning.com

We are also adding to our brochure line to target specific service markets/

A special thanks goes out to Jeff L for his help in making me more money in 2009 and hopefully a whole lot more in 2010

Like Henry said looks good. Looks real good!!!

Thanks for helping me in 2009 also

Its all about growing our businesses

I got keith doing some changes on mine too.

GO UAMCC

Ken Fenner

Mathew, the design is very nice and clean. If i could make one suggestion, your copy is laden with a lot of "we" and "us". A focus on the customers needs (versus all the wonderful things you can do or are) will raise your conversion rates.

Mathew Johnson

Most content is in the process of being rewritten. That should be all completed in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Thanks for the feedback. I am reluctant to do a major changes, but the old one worked for the last 5 years and it was time for a "cleaning".... Rankings are good, customer close rate is good and business is good.

Jeff LeCours

Mathew, the design is very nice and clean. If i could make one suggestion, your copy is laden with a lot of "we" and "us". A focus on the customers needs (versus all the wonderful things you can do or are) will raise your conversion rates.

I hve that PROBLEM on almost EVERYTHING I write up, whether its a letter of intro, a flier,postcards , email, even my website. It drives me crazy, dont even realize I am doing it until I reread it. Then I try to fix it and I end up writing JL Pressure Washing 10 thousand times

Really ****es me off that it always goes that way

Ken Fenner

I know exactly what you mean. I have to make a conscious effort to avoid the 'me' syndrome and often have to go back and edit regardless.