• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

vacation

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
So after a long season of powerwashing, is anybody going to take a vacation? Were yall going? I ask because last year we went to a few places and I met someone (in the business)from my area in Aruba. It would be cool to see were yall going.

Jimmy V:coool:

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
I usually like to go fishing two or three short trips to Kentucky during the year. For some reason we are extremely busy in December. Of course the wife loves to go to Florida and rent a house with a pool. The kids love amusement parks. I am at that age that I like anything with silence attached.:rolleyes:

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I usually like to go fishing two or three short trips to Kentucky during the year. For some reason we are extremely busy in December. Of course the wife loves to go to Florida and rent a house with a pool. The kids love amusement parks. I am at that age that I like anything with silence attached.:rolleyes:

Tom,
I hear ya. Silence! Thats why i like to go hunting. I sit it the woods with no noise but birds and wildlife.
I also take the family to amusement parks, beaches and such. We are going back to ARUBA this spring before the start of our very busy season.

Jimmy V

Ken Fenner

I try to go away every year to someplace tropical. This years numbers and economy dictate staying home this year. Jimmy, if you ever get a chance to visit French Polynesia, you will not want to come home.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I try to go away every year to someplace tropical. This years numbers and economy dictate staying home this year. Jimmy, if you ever get a chance to visit French Polynesia, you will not want to come home.

I have been a few places. I went to Belize,Aruba,Amberges kay,caymen,mexico,LBI. My favorite place so far is a toss up between Ambergese kay and Aruba. (I have a place in Aruba) Love the people! Love the fishing. The nude beaches are not the reason i like it so much. Spring break is a hoot! :coool: