• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The Kings Castle

Jeff LeCours

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=...noid=PeoGTpeEnSDUzyyChUk1PQ&cbp=12,37.27,,0,5

This is my childhood home in Randolph Mass. We moved in it in 1962 when I was one years old and my parents lived there until 1997 when they moved here to Myrtle Beach. My nephew just sent me the link, he just moved to Charleston recently with his wife & son. My brother and his wife are in Charleston getting them so they all can come up to Myrtle Beach fpr Christmas. This is going to be a great Christmas. This will be the first Christmas in 8 years that my nephew will be around family, they lived in Colorado for several years. This is going to be an awesome Christmas

Funny I remember my parents telling me they bought the house for $16K in 1962 and they were worried how they were ever going to pay for it. It was the first owned house my Dad had ever lived in, the last I heard a few years back it sold for $369K amazing

So many fond memories. My Dad in the Den in his recliner "Resting his eyes" We used to hit the chair to startle him awake. It used to be funny as heck, he would jump up and always say he was just resting his eyes LOL. Funny I remeber that Den, we did everything in it, Disney on Sunday night at 7, build models, puzzles, homework. Even got caught with a girlfriend getting to 2nd base

It looks so small now, but I remember it had plenty of room for Dad, Mom, my brother Jimmy and me and all our dogs. At one time we had 2 St Bernards, a Samoyed and a Norwegian Elkhound. The 2 Saints were called Patty Duke, Reefer, Samoyed was White Stuff & Elkhound was called Stud. Used to be funny calling all the dogs to come in. Ya we had a wacky fun family. They lasted many years and the last 15 years in the house we had our dog Beau, that was my Das and all of ours favorite dog, it was a collie Shepard mix, Beau was like a person, so nice, knew when you were having a good day or a bad day.

We had so many great Christmas's there. My first bike, was like an old beach cruiser style, then another Christmas it was a bike with high rise handle bars and a banana seat. I used to set up a picnic table with 2x4's and plywood and jump my bike off it. I used to call myself Lunatic LeCours, thats when Evil Knievel was popular. My mother would flip out on me, she would see me and tell me to put a helmet, so I would get my hockey helmet and put it on LMAO

Sorry for the trip down memory lane. I miss Lewis Drive and my Dad, but I love Dad and Mom, for always being there for me. I just hung all our stockings up, all 12 of them this year and one for my niece who cant make it here until January

Love your family and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas from the LeCours family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Flynn

Jeff, that is AMAZING how much the house sold for! Big difference from $16k!

That is why I love Christmas time...everyone gets together and starts to reminisce on the past.

I walked into my mom's house the other day and she had a put up a strand of bell lights that we had when I was itty bitty. They still worked! She found them in our storage shed. I hadn't seen those things in years. It just brought back memories!

Good stuff.

~Jen

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
Jeff, sounds like fond memories.
I grew up in western PA. My mom still lives in the house that they built in the earlies 1950's Dad tore down an old building for the lumber. I can remember a lot of Christmases. I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters and it was a 4 bedroom house. All my sisters shared a bedroom.
On Christmas morning the living rood would be full of toys, all in stacks so we did not fight over them. Mom never had enough time to wrap all of them. We would look in the basement at all of the boxes that Santa would leave for dad to burn.
I miss those times but now I have grandchildren to see enjoy Christmas.
I miss talking to dad. This is the second Christmas since he passed away. We are going to visit mom after Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

Jeff LeCours

Jeff, sounds like fond memories.
I grew up in western PA. My mom still lives in the house that they built in the earlies 1950's Dad tore down an old building for the lumber. I can remember a lot of Christmases. I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters and it was a 4 bedroom house. All my sisters shared a bedroom.
On Christmas morning the living rood would be full of toys, all in stacks so we did not fight over them. Mom never had enough time to wrap all of them. We would look in the basement at all of the boxes that Santa would leave for dad to burn.
I miss those times but now I have grandchildren to see enjoy Christmas.
I miss talking to dad. This is the second Christmas since he passed away. We are going to visit mom after Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

Man 9 kids, I bet there was a lot of presents. Mom and Dad had stacks of presents for you? That many kids, I would just be happy to be able to afford to feed them all LOL

Merry Christmas Lenny!!