• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What you get

Jeff LeCours

Well Merry Christmas to you all, ity was an awesome morning. My 3 year old Jessica, is trying to ride her Snow white (big girl) bicycle all over the house and my Boy Joshua, is just loving life. Santa was great to EVERYONE. We have a full house 4 generations of LeCours. Everyone slept over last night, how cool. Man my kids are spoiled rotten, but you know every gift they opened they said thank you and it was just cool to see their eyes light up

GUESS WHAT, I asked for a new office chair, I got the Mack Daddy of office chairs. I think they are trying to tell me I'm fat, its a Big & Tall office chair, leather and can hold up to 350lbs LOL

WOW I got an awesome Laptop, I never even asked for it. What a great wife. My Office manager/ nephew helped my wife pick it out, its cool, as soon as my nephew gets me into the 20th century, we are going to start working on getting me into the 21st century LOL

Well all, got to go eat some pancakes and put more toys together

Peace & Love to all of you and Ho Ho Ho

Oh ya, my 3 year old said she heard Santa come in last night. how cool is that, she got to hear Santa :biggrin:

WHAT DID ALL YOU & YOUR FAMILY GET

Jim Chesmore

Merry Christmas Jeff

My gf surprised me with a new chair also but then followed it up with

"that does not mean you spend more time on the computer" :got-hooligan:

I have been sitting in it since I put it together :cool: :biggrin:

Jeff LeCours

Merry Christmas Jeff

My gf surprised me with a new chair also but then followed it up with

"that does not mean you spend more time on the computer" :got-hooligan:

I have been sitting in it since I put it together :cool: :biggrin:

Merry Christmas to you Jim

Tell her the chair its all business and $$$ to spoil her with in the future

Mathew Johnson

Got a new blackberry phone. It is over the top.. my kids made a ring tone that says "Customer Calling line one, customer calling line one" It cracks me up when the dam thing rings.

I wish everyone a happy holiday and a prosperous new year

Jonathan Ellis

I got to spend, from christmas eve, until about 2 pm today in the hospital. My parents / brother watched my oldest two and so we have all worked together to convince them that today is Christmas Eve and we will do Christmas day festivities today.

Everyone cherish what you have, and I am not talking about what came in a box today.

Florin Nutu

Spent the Eve and Christmas morning at the future mother and father in laws. This year due to the biz we were able to go all out on gifts. Kalie, 3 years old got so many presents that she asked for a break halfway thru opening presents. She must have about $2,000 in gifts this year. Got the fiance a Coach purse, 2 Coach wallets, and a few other Coach nick nacks. "Its all about the C's" im told. She also got a bunch of gift cards and girly stuff. I made out like a bandid with a nice order at Queensboroshirts( has not arrived though):(. A new set of good quality rain gear, WiFi adapter and a decent gift card to harbor freight tools. Oh yea... And a big bag of toilet paper rolls( the good 3 ply soft kind) which I will thouroughly enjoy after Christmas dinner.

Guy Blackmon

The best gift I got today was something I'll never forget as long as I live.

All 3 of our children, and my Grand-Daughter sitting together for Christmas Dinner. It's a First for me and a very special memory!

Jeff LeCours

The best gift I got today was something I'll never forget as long as I live.

All 3 of our children, and my Grand-Daughter sitting together for Christmas Dinner. It's a First for me and a very special memory!

Nice, congrats on your 1st year with the granddaughter ENJOY

Randy Borio

This is all so cool, it's just amazing that no matter what, or how much we buy, it really is all about family. I don't know about all of you but they are the reason I get up in the morning, pull my boots on and head out the door.

Guy Blackmon

This is all so cool, it's just amazing that no matter what, or how much we buy, it really is all about family. I don't know about all of you but they are the reason I get up in the morning, pull my boots on and head out the door.

Couldn't Agree More My Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathew Johnson

Everyone cherish what you have, and I am not talking about what came in a box today.

Nice point.... Both of my kids worked the overnight at the hospital last night. I walked down stairs this morning and they both were at the house and sound asleep, My daughter in my recliner and my son in my wifes.

My wife and I sat on the couched this morning and sipped coffee with smiles ear to ear, just watching the kids sleep. They woke up around noon and we just hung out and opened their presents around 5 tonight... I have to say it was one of the best holidays ever.

Tonight as I type this, I watch CNN and sit quietly as they provide coverage about the terrorist that tried to detonate a bomb on a Delta fight's final approach to Chicago airport this afternoon. It certainly puts a "bad day" into perspective and gives us all a lot to be thankful for.

Matt

Carlos Gonzales

I agree. It is going on around 8:30 pm and my house is still filled with family. Started the festivities around 3 this afternoon. Just sitting back and talking about "stuff" ...nothing really important just "stuff". Not one person spoke about work...mostly about how all the children are growing up.

Bettye comes from a big family - 12 brothers and sisters. It was great to see most of them and just sit back and shoot the "chit".

Yea..I have so much to be thankful for...didn't ask for much this year nor did I get much...as stated this is not what it is all about. I am not rich nor do I think I am poor...I am right there in the middle somewhere. No amount of money could have replaced the sense of "family" that I have. I am a lucky guy.

So as Christmas ends and a new year is right around the corner.....I trust that those that really value what they have will agree with me that in the scheme of things relating to this profession we call power washing....it just really doesn't matter who gets the last say or the last laugh.

Merry Christmas to all my friends in this industry. I pray that God will continue to richly bless each and everyone of you with what you rightfully deserve in HIS eyes.

David Vicars

I was sitting in my office at about 7:00 last night when I hear, Ho Ho Ho.
It was my oldest son. He flew in from Ohio. I had no idea he was coming. Although the rest of the family did.
This is the first time in 8 yrs that we've had all the kids at the same time for Christmas.
Needless to say I dropped a tear (ok a few of them).

So, no present in the world could replace that moment when we had a group hug.
I'm a very lucky man.

Ken Fenner

It was a great holiday. We had a white Christmas (sorta.. snow was on the ground). Colleen (Christine's terminally ill sister) was able to come out after some provisions were made and spend the holiday with us. She was lucid, funny and very aware. This can only be described as a miracle gift from God as she is on incredibly high dosages of pain medicine that make her sleepy and incoherent. She didn't have to push the button once on Christmas Eve. This a lady with cancer that has left her with ten percent lung capacity. It was just amazing.

I didn't get to see my children which bummed me out a bit but they traveled for the holiday. I did get to spend it with these two lovelies though. :biggrin:

My favorite present was one I dared not ask for. Madeline got a Wii. I'm glad its not at my house.

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 30

Mike Cooke

I was sitting in my office at about 7:00 last night when I hear, Ho Ho Ho.
It was my oldest son. He flew in from Ohio. I had no idea he was coming. Although the rest of the family did.
This is the first time in 8 yrs that we've had all the kids at the same time for Christmas.
Needless to say I dropped a tear (ok a few of them).

So, no present in the world could replace that moment when we had a group hug.
I'm a very lucky man.

Good stuff!!

Randall Brooks

We had to post pone "Extended Family Christmas and diner" until Sunday due to weather as no one could get up the mountain. (We got about 2 feet up there a few days before). We, wife daughter and myself, were however able to have a great white Christmas by ourselfs at our new cabin, Got the wife a nice jewlry cabnet and I got a great miter slide saw from my wife so...I think I'm suposed to get to work finishing the man cave / basment. Working on the bar room now ( Hmm...where to put that brass pole?...:biggrin: ) and will be done before Super bowl party...Be there or be square....:got-hooligan:

Jeff LeCours

We had to post pone "Extended Family Christmas and diner" until Sunday due to weather as no one could get up the mountain. (We got about 2 feet up there a few days before). We, wife daughter and myself, were however able to have a great white Christmas by ourselfs at our new cabin, Got the wife a nice jewlry cabnet and I got a great miter slide saw from my wife so...I think I'm suposed to get to work finishing the man cave / basment. Working on the bar room now ( Hmm...where to put that brass pole?...:biggrin: ) and will be done before Super bowl party...Be there or be square....:got-hooligan:

Sounds like you have your work CUT out for you. 2 ft wow. Sounds like you're enjoying your new home. Happy New Year to you and your family