• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New referral program

Brian Wendling

Here is a new program that I have been doing at the end of the year. I will share with all of you, tell me if anyone uses something like it or if you think it is good. We go out to the customers house and get some pictures, we take 2 or 3 before's 1 during (I call the money shot, because we get the truck in the picture) and then 2 or 3 afters. I'm going to put all of the pictures in my data base with all the info on that customer so when I look them up I will also see the pictures. I have been doing this for 2 months and it has worked great. People are sending the pictures to friends and it will boost are web site. We also send coupons to the neighbors with .44 stamps the next day after a cleaning and leave a sign. I think it will be good because they will have it in their computer for awhile and when someone ask them 2 months later they can look it up and send it to them. It will be a lot of work, but I think it will help. I need to get some cameras that will email the pictures so I do not have to down load them all??
We get their email address and then email them a little letter with the pictures.

Mrs. Baker
Here are some pictures of your house being cleaned. We hope that your experience with Rolling Suds was satisfactory and that you would consider using our services again. We would greatly appreciate it if you would be so kind to share our name and website address with your family, friends, and neighbors.

Thank you for your business.

Brian Wendling
www.Rollingsudsinc.com
215-3551631

Attachments

• 1 jobs 012.jpg
    1 jobs 012.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 1 jobs 013.jpg
    1 jobs 013.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 1 jobs 014.jpg
    1 jobs 014.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 42
  • 1 jobs 015.jpg
    1 jobs 015.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 1 jobs 016.jpg
    1 jobs 016.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 34

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Here is a new program that I have been doing at the end of the year. I will share with all of you, tell me if anyone uses something like it or if you think it is good. We go out to the customers house and get some pictures, we take 2 or 3 before's 1 during (I call the money shot, because we get the truck in the picture) and then 2 or 3 afters. I'm going to put all of the pictures in my data base with all the info on that customer so when I look them up I will also see the pictures. I have been doing this for 2 months and it has worked great. People are sending the pictures to friends and it will boost are web site. We also send coupons to the neighbors with .44 stamps the next day after a cleaning and leave a sign. I think it will be good because they will have it in their computer for awhile and when someone ask them 2 months later they can look it up and send it to them. It will be a lot of work, but I think it will help. I need to get some cameras that will email the pictures so I do not have to down load them all??
We get their email address and then email them a little letter with the pictures.

Mrs. Baker
Here are some pictures of your house being cleaned. We hope that your experience with Rolling Suds was satisfactory and that you would consider using our services again. We would greatly appreciate it if you would be so kind to share our name and website address with your family, friends, and neighbors.

Thank you for your business.

Brian Wendling
www.Rollingsudsinc.com
215-3551631

Thats awsome!!! Perfect

Henry Bockman

I've done something similiar to this, we take before and after shots of all 4 sides of the house. I used to send one of the before photos to the customer the following year to remind them to keep their siding clean but the system I used to use made it too much of a PITA.

This year though, I've got a new operating system that should make things much easier to do this. In the Spring, I'll probably put in a server so my techs can upload photos directly to the customer record from the field.

Brian Wendling

This year though, I've got a new operating system that should make things much easier to do this. In the Spring, I'll probably put in a server so my techs can upload photos directly to the customer record from the field.

Let me know how it works out for you. Do they have a computer on the trucks?