• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello

I've posted here several times, but never introduced myself.

I'm Bobby Weir I have been in the pw business for four years, fulltime from day one.

My primary revenue comes from residential, I have several commerical accounts and one gov. acct. I am a one man operation. I have two 5 gpm hot water machines.

My background before pwing has always been serving ppls needs, thats what i'm good at. I served my country for four years. I have a degree from Johnson&Wales in food and beverage management. I have managed hotels and restaurants from Jersey to Tennessee. After getting out of the f&b industry, I served the residents of The City of Charleston as a fireman for eight years.

I love giving great service and I love being being rewarded for it. My service is not cheap and I have always, and will always outwork any dollar I recieve.

I have great confidence in answering any phone call with a " I will take care of it attitude". Some of that is who I am, alot of it is from what I have learned from " The Grime Scene" and "PWI".

If at worst UAMCC becomes another resource for sharing knowledge we are all better off.

I look forward to seeing the leadership of this industry step forward and give the consumer (homeowner or the property mgr. of the Empire State Building) a clear understanding of the standards of service.

Carlos Gonzales

Bobby,

Welcome aboard and thanks for introducing yourself.

I am ex-Navy and also was a firefighter. Your in good company.

Keep the suggestions and thoughts coming.

Thanks for registering

Terry Miller

Welcome Bobby,
Nice to have you on board. Is firefighting a requirement here? I worked for Canton city for five years. Firefighter / Paramedic. The information on this site holds to be as good as the people posting. Posting individuals with your attitude, will make this the place to be. Please enjoy your visit and post away. We appreciate your efforts. Thank You.

S

sreeja

Hello all
I am new here.I am sreeja.I am from India.Nice to meet you all.This forum looks so interesting.My friend suggest me about this forums.Hope i can enjoy stay.