• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Google ranking

Scott Davis

Can you guys google "Roof cleaning" by itself and see where my website comes up? I googled it and i come up as #2 on 3 different computers at different locations and my blackberry. Just wondering if it is a regional thing or if I am #2 everywhere.

Lonnie Greenwood

Wait, "Confident" was number 4, gotadirtyroof takes the top 3 slots

Do they have 3 different locations? Not sure why they would take the top 3 slots other than for that reason.

Either way...somebody cut them out and past Scott's info in the first 3 slots.

Nikki :got-hooligan:

Lou Zehnder

Scott MK told me to make sure when I check my google ranking to sign out of google first......

Can you guys google "Roof cleaning" by itself and see where my website comes up? I googled it and i come up as #2 on 3 different computers at different locations and my blackberry. Just wondering if it is a regional thing or if I am #2 everywhere.

Chris Tucker

Scott, Google has started reading URL's, and can tell where you are located/
To check where you REALLY are in a national roof cleaning search requires you to cloak your URL.
To do so, use Hide My Ass, or freeproxyserver.net
For what it is worth, you are on page 2, in the middle of the page, here in Tampa Florida.