• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Greaser SuperHero

HotShot

Hey guys, I finally made it over here...don't know what took me so long. Anyway, glad to be here, love what the UAMCC is all about.

Anyway, here is a picture of me, just in case you don't know who I am. I am Ant****...the Greaser Superhero

20zva53.jpg

*oh yeah, I'm filling out my signature right now*

Christopher Bunn

Welcome to the UAMCC Ant. What took you so long?

Please fill out your signature, in User CP, at the top left hand side of your screen. :Smiley-2101:

Carlos Gonzales

Anthony....whats up superstar? Thanks for heading over here....hope you stay for a minute.

Good seeing you man...hope things are well in Barstow!!:biggrin:

HotShot

Thanks guys for the welcome.

Nalgas....what took me so long is I'm already a member of about 14 bbs's and didn't really want to get into another one until I hung up some of the others. I'm now in the 12 steps for my bbs addiction.

Ken, Scott, Carlos....what's going on here with the UAMCCAMRACCC? :)

cleanhoods

Hey guys, I finally made it over here...don't know what took me so long. Anyway, glad to be here, love what the UAMCC is all about.

Anyway, here is a picture of me, just in case you don't know who I am. I am Ant****...the Greaser Superhero

20zva53.jpg

Man that is tight how are you putting you face on those scenes.
Marko

cleanhoods

Ya i seen your book some where lol that is cool stuff though.I got dial up here cant be that fancy.It would take me hours to upload something but that is neat.
Marko

Ken Fenner

Ant, you, and Matt, well more you as Matt can only dream, are a Photoshop master. If you want to bring yourself up to speed on the UAMCC, we have a whole section dedicated to updates. A new report comes out approximately every two weeks.

HotShot

Ant, glad you made it over here. Please post some benefits you like to see.

I have to say, my favorite movie you were in was 8 mile.

I've been trying to think of this...when I have some time, I'll try to throw out some ideers.

Kenner...thanks. Matt is better than I am; I'm just better looking so my photoshops come out looking better :yes:

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Great Job with Photoshop..

20zva53.jpg