• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Springtime Roundtable NJ?

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I have not heard anymore about ACR's round table comming up in the spring. Does anyone know a date when this will happen? I would love to attend as I :biggrin::Smiley-2097:am only about an hour or so away.

Rob Huffman

thanks Doug...

If anyone has a topic they would like discussed shoot it over to me. Not sure of the whole agenda yet but Barbara and Tom wanted to accomodate what the contractors want. They just didnt want to get saturated with emails or calls about topics.

Thanks all

Carlos Gonzales

thanks Doug...

If anyone has a topic they would like discussed shoot it over to me. Not sure of the whole agenda yet but Barbara and Tom wanted to accomodate what the contractors want. They just didnt want to get saturated with emails or calls about topics.

Thanks all

Rob - are you the contact person for this? Is this free? Any special room rates for the hotels in Allentown? I would like to park this on the UAMCC FaceBook (announcing the RT).

Hope all is well!!

Brian Wendling

I have a couple of things that I think we should go over

1. Reclaim-I know that it is something that we should have but do I need to now in the North East? I here a lot of guys spend money on the units and never use them?

2. Employees-How to keep them? What we should expect from them? What motivates them?

3. Sales- What percentage should I be getting on every call? When is it time to get a sales person and how to pay them?

4. Chemicals- What chemicals are the best for different applications?

5.Web Sites- What is the best way to get my ranking higher?

6. Marketing- We always need to learn how to get more customers.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I have a couple of things that I think we should go over

1. Reclaim-I know that it is something that we should have but do I need to now in the North East? I here a lot of guys spend money on the units and never use them?

2. Employees-How to keep them? What we should expect from them? What motivates them?

3. Sales- What percentage should I be getting on every call? When is it time to get a sales person and how to pay them?

4. Chemicals- What chemicals are the best for different applications?

5.Web Sites- What is the best way to get my ranking higher?

6. Marketing- We always need to learn how to get more customers.
Just this alone would make a good round table Brian.

Rob Huffman

Thanks Brian...I will be happy to forward this all over to Tom and Barb...

Carlos, I am not really the contact person. Barbara was having log in issues so she asked if I posted. I will find more info and be glad to post it here.