• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jfife

Jfife

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to have found this new forum! I'm really looking forward to meeting a lot of other folks that are leaders in the industry. I know a lot of guys that clean roofs in Florida, and I've invited all of them over here to share in an open, friendly exchange about roof cleaning methods, pros and cons.

Jeff LeCours

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to have found this new forum! I'm really looking forward to meeting a lot of other folks that are leaders in the industry. I know a lot of guys that clean roofs in Florida, and I've invited all of them over here to share in an open, friendly exchange about roof cleaning methods, pros and cons.

LOL

And I always thought you were a follower:p:rolleyes:

Ken Fenner

Hi Jon, welcome to the UAMCC forum. The Florida roof guys are welcome! They may not like the moderation if things get out of hand like they tend to but they are welcome to share input.

dscleaning

hi jfife glad to see found this like i did. i see you had a post on another site about a lead on a job in lebanon tn. iwork up in that area and was woundering if you found anybody yet thank dave

Jfife

Hey DS,

...I'm still waiting to hear from the person about which direction they want to go with their servicing (guy is a friend of mine). I think he is trying to find someone more local, but I'll pass on your name as well. Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. You all are definitely the right guys at the right time to make this thing happen.

Carlos Gonzales

Jon -hey guy. Great to have you here man and thanks for coming over.

Check your email...sent some pics of just a nugget of the gold mine that I spoke to you about.

Welcome to the UAmCc BBS. Glad....very glad that you are here my friend. Good things are happening all the way around. Heading to Aruba in a weeks or so for 10 days. Looking forward to it.

Give me a call sometime to catch up.

Good seeing ya!!

Jfife

What's up 'Los!! Congrats on the vacation, I'm sure you deserve it. Yes, I saw the pics you sent and the wheels definitely started turning! I'll email you back when you get off vacation----but I think working towards '09 is definitely the best idea.

Hope to get a few minutes here soon so I can browse this site more and offer some input where I feel I can help. Thanks guys,

Carlos Gonzales

What's up 'Los!! Congrats on the vacation, I'm sure you deserve it. Yes, I saw the pics you sent and the wheels definitely started turning! I'll email you back when you get off vacation----but I think working towards '09 is definitely the best idea.

Hope to get a few minutes here soon so I can browse this site more and offer some input where I feel I can help. Thanks guys,

;) Sounds like a plan Jon - good seeing you man! Talk to you after Aruba...if I come back...lol

Chris Tucker

Hello everyone,

Tampa Florida in da house.