• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cell Phones

Randy Borio

Anybody else run their business with a cell phone for the primary company line??? My wife and I were discussing phone book ad sizes and the biggest drawback for a cell phone finally came to me, no free listing ANYWHERE. I thought every other end of this through except that on not so little detail. Now we have to buy a display ad just to get in the book. Not a huge deal we were going to get one anyway, now the thought is do we go a little bigger or stick with original plan.

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I use my cell phone. I pay Verizon $30 a year to list my number. The only drawback is I have to answer a;ll of the calls. I cannot have someone else manning the phone. It was good when we were smaller.

Michael Tessaro

Ive used an answering service from day one. But AnswerLive are very good. They are US based and answer my phone professionally. Mose people dont know its an answer service. Its funny , Im in TX and my phone is answered in MN. But seriously, these folks are good. And I pay 65.00 / mo I might have the grandfather clause because my rate hasnt went up in 10 years.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Ive used an answering service from day one. But AnswerLive are very good. They are US based and answer my phone professionally. Mose people dont know its an answer service. Its funny , Im in TX and my phone is answered in MN. But seriously, these folks are good. And I pay 65.00 / mo I might have the grandfather clause because my rate hasnt went up in 10 years.

Mike, do you think that we could offer this service at a discount to our members? Since so many of us are small, some may want to "polish" their image a bit.