• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Striping Sprayer

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I may need a striping sprayer very soon. I have been in talks with a company that I will be cleaning and minor painting on 5 stores per week for 3 years. It may include restriping the parking lot. There are 15 to 20 spaces in the lots.
Does anyone have a sprayer they want to sell?

Randall Brooks

I was looking at one locally here that a woman was selling that belonged to her x I think. It was cheap I think it was 1K 1200? PM me your e mail addy and I'll forward it to her. She's been trying to get me to buy that thing for a year I just don't know how to use it or I would. lol PM me your email addy.

Randall Brooks

I looked up the last PM I had from her and it was 4500.00 but I don't remember the details of the machine. I do remember her saying it was one of the better ones. I sent her another PM to see if she still had it and what it was.