• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello All

purecon

Hello,

currently i am in a residential home improvement sales position and i see roofs everyday in my area that are in desperate need of cleaning. I see huge opportunity in starting up a roof cleaning endeavor eventually branching into a few other divisions. I am an entrepreneur by heart and dream marketing all day long. So iv dove in to these forums head first reading as much as i can, yet still getting mixed up with some of the terms and lingo. I am located in upstate NY and wondering if there are any of the more well known members within a few hundred miles that would be willing to do a little mentoring, or even any member who would be interested in me just doing some brain picking... getting diff abbreviations and techniques understood, average costs and profits, and of course some advice on equipment lists. I am trying to be patient and put together a little bit more money to make sure i can really dive head first into my marketing before i bit the bullet and start shopping for all the things i need to get going!

Thanks In Advance!

PS.. i know im suppose to fill out my signature but what if i dont even have a company name yet?!?!!

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
Hello,

I am not from NY but I would be willing to help you witj tjis type of information. Let me know if I can help.

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Welcome to the site.

Feel free to give me a call. I will have you cleaning roofs in no time flat.

As for your signature... a name, and location is fine since you are not in business yet.

Ken Fenner

This organization actually launched in Albany. You have a competitor named Mathew in your area that puts on incredible seminars.