• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Here is what we are dealing with, Ron Musgraves

Ken Fenner

Not what you think... haha... Ron, you are lucky to be in the desert. Just took a walk around my neighborhood. 27" on the ground and still snowing hard.

buried_car2.jpg

buried_car.jpg

How's this for a snow drift? I am standing in a driveway.

drift.jpg

Entrance to my street

end_street.jpg

Not sure how tall these A/C units are?

lots.jpg

cleanhoods

Lol tell him lol son you all are getting hit i thought we was in a war zone look at those pics man!!!!The kids and i would have a blast in somthing like that!!!!!!
Marko:biggrin:

plainpainter

I still can't get over the fact that an east coast blizzard just passed by, and the north shore massachusetts didn't see one snow flake? HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

cleanhoods

Man making snow men building a snow fort snowball fights and tons of sledding.My son tried skiing for the first time and he said it was a blast that is one thing i havnt done and want to do for sure.
Marko

Ken Fenner

I still can't get over the fact that an east coast blizzard just passed by, and the north shore massachusetts didn't see one snow flake? HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

Wednesdays coastal storm is starting to come together in the models. that may be a big one for you guys, Dan.

Thanks, Marko! I love snow. Its down to just flurries now. Its still windy. Tomorrow going sledding. If you don't see me for a week or two it means I crashed into a wall. :Smiley-2142:

cleanhoods

Lol Ken that reminds me of the kids they just find any hill to slide down even if its in the woods ,fences in the way, what eve,r they just find it.have fun you lucky dog!
Marko

Greg Rentschler

I love big events like that...... makes winter fun not too mention we can make big coin plowing :)

Indiana has been pretty mild so far this year unfortunately and we're in the snowbelt.

Eric Flynn

Holy cow Ken!
It sure is beautiful, but yall can just keep all that snow up there! :biggrin:

Are you guys dealing with any power outages or anything?

~Jen

Ken Fenner

I think the only thing that saved us, Jen was that the snow was the powdery kind so it didn't stick to tree limbs. I know Jersey is dealing with a bunch of people without power.

Tim Fields

We just got in from all day plowing. We don't do it for pay, only for love. We ended up with 28" before it started drifting. Only got the truck stuck three times today. We carry a snowblower for sidewalks, so it's pretty easy to get unstuck. Just makes one feel stupid (okay, I'm over that) for getting a four wheel drive with plow attached stuck.

Because we do it on a volunteer basis, I didn't run all night like I would have to do if we had a regular paying customer base. It probably would have been easier to start plowing yesterday than to fight two feet of it.

I do have more friends now than I do when it's nice out. At least
according to the incoming call log on my cell phone.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. For about the first ten minutes.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
We just got in from all day plowing. We don't do it for pay, only for love. We ended up with 28" before it started drifting. Only got the truck stuck three times today. We carry a snowblower for sidewalks, so it's pretty easy to get unstuck. Just makes one feel stupid (okay, I'm over that) for getting a four wheel drive with plow attached stuck.

Because we do it on a volunteer basis, I didn't run all night like I would have to do if we had a regular paying customer base. It probably would have been easier to start plowing yesterday than to fight two feet of it.

I do have more friends now than I do when it's nice out. At least
according to the incoming call log on my cell phone.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. For about the first ten minutes.

Wow Tim. That's great! You've reminded me just how little I've done to help others so far this year. Keep up the good work. You're building up a treasure.

Henry Bockman

Rooftop Snow Removal and Ice Dam Removal

Rooftop Snow Removal and Ice Dam Removal
Is there anyone on here that offers these services in Maryland, Virginia or the District of Columbia? If you do offer this service, call me tomorrow morning on my cell at 240-274-0300 for referrals.

I'm logging close to 2,000 hits a day on my site and 300-500 calls a day for these services. I did a segment for Channel 9 news on Monday and 4 different segments for channel 5 news yesterday and we are completly buried under calls.