• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Headed for Texas

Roger Gothorp

Well, somebody forgot to tell the Air Force that we don't need to keep sending our people to Iraq and my daughter got her orders this morning.

Looks like half of Carolina ProWash will be relocating to Texas in mid-June for a while :( Who's near San Antonio?

Celeste

Jeff LeCours

Well, somebody forgot to tell the Air Force that we don't need to keep sending our people to Iraq and my daughter got her orders this morning.

Looks like half of Carolina ProWash will be relocating to Texas in mid-June for a while :( Who's near San Antonio?

Celeste

Best of luck C, be strong and God bless

Guy Blackmon

Celeste, you know that I got yours and Roger's back here in N.C. if you need anything!!!

Special Prayers & Blessings to your Daughter!!!

Eric Flynn

Our thoughts and prayers are with your daughter Celeste.

Are you moving down?
If so, let me know and we will come up and visit. We are 4 hours away. :cool:
We LOVE the riverwalk!

~Jen

Scott Millen

Celeste, pass along our thanks and well-wishes. I am grateful for the sacrifices made by people like your daughter and family, America is great because of those contributions, and others like them.

You try to keep as positive as possible, and keep the faith. Let us know if you see a way we can help.

Roger Gothorp

Jen - are you kidding - you'll be the first call on my list :) Well, and Mr. Tessaro cause he is a great dinner companion! It's going to be very very strange being away from my home & family although I love Ava to pieces and she's going to be rotten to the core when her mommy gets back !

Ashlie is not overly concerned with where she is going (although I just don't see how anywhere in that place is safe) - wish I felt the same way. She is very dedicated and I am totally proud of her for that commitment - I just wish this country would be as dedicated to its people as they are to it.

Len Sutton

Contributing Member
You know, Celeste....you and I have been talking about doing something for the families of the Fallen Soldiers, which turned into your Honoring Our Fallen Heroes Campaign.......well, we honor the ones still standing too. Let me know if there is anything I can do from the Upstate of SC.

Lonnie Greenwood

You know, Celeste....you and I have been talking about doing something for the families of the Fallen Soldiers, which turned into your Honoring Our Fallen Heroes Campaign.......well, we honor the ones still standing too. Let me know if there is anything I can do from the Upstate of SC.

Len and Celeste. Do you think that maybe we could all donate a bit and have Celeste buy toiletries or goodies for her daughter's troop (not sure if that's the right terminology) and send it to them? Just a thought. Let me know if Nikki and I need to do anything to help with this.

Len Sutton

Contributing Member
Len and Celeste. Do you think that maybe we could all donate a bit and have Celeste buy toiletries or goodies for her daughter's troop (not sure if that's the right terminology) and send it to them? Just a thought. Let me know if Nikki and I need to do anything to help with this.

There you go....I think you may be onto something Lonnie.

Randall Brooks

I can see Celeste banging out power washing RFP's for the base in Iraq so she can get a contract and go with her,,,LOL,,,Carolina International Pro Wash. :biggrin:

Scott Davis

Ashlie is not overly concerned with where she is going (although I just don't see how anywhere in that place is safe) - wish I felt the same way. She is very dedicated and I am totally proud of her for that commitment - I just wish this country would be as dedicated to its people as they are to it.

Do you know where she is going? Most AF go down south near Tallil or cedar...do either of those sound familiar? If she goes to Tallil she will have a sweet set-up.