• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

10 Story Building

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I got a call today about cleaning a 10 story building between Richmond and Charlotsville, Virginia. I have never done anything this big. I have not gotten the spec on it. Is there anyone that would like to work on this with me? Or I should say is there anyone that wants to have me work on it with them?
Let me know. I might just pass it on to someone that has the experance.

Jeff LeCours

I got a call today about cleaning a 10 story building between Richmond and Charlotsville, Virginia. I have never done anything this big. I have not gotten the spec on it. Is there anyone that would like to work on this with me? Or I should say is there anyone that wants to have me work on it with them?

Lenny take a look at it and get pictures. If its the right kind of job, I don't mind traveling
Good luck

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I cleaned a 9 story hotel (Best Western Oceanfront in VB) as a sub to another contractor - from the roof! (Downstreamed the Dryvit.) I had to lay down and lean-out over the edge. And no, I'm not interested! lol

Mike Cooke

yeah get some pics I wouldnt mind coming up and helping ya I"ve done a few of these we did a 15 story in two and a half days back in December.

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I do not think we will be doing this. The guy that called has a small fleet and residential company. I think he was asked a question and then ran with it. He did not even know the address of the building. I am waiting for him to get back with the address. If he does I will look into it closer.
Thanks for the responses. I will post if it is going to go any further.

Henry Bockman

Hey Lenny, I believe the information below is probably the same building your talking about. I haven't reached the individual yet but if it's a valid job I'll bid on it and if you want to learn how to wash stuff like this I'll show you.

a 52,000 sq. ft apartment building 10 storys tall 122 ft. tall. accessable around entire building,located in farmville va. need ruff estimate soon as possible. a price guide or estimate of basic priceing.and what areas yall cover , thank you

Funny, I've been asking people who wants to do ice dams and rooftop snow removal and no one volunteers. But mention washing a 10 story building people come out of the woodwork..lol

You guy's are missing out on an excellent opportunity! I've got one guy that contacted me thats going out with a crew on Monday and I'm sure he will learn a lot.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Lenny, I believe the information below is probably the same building your talking about. I haven't reached the individual yet but if it's a valid job I'll bid on it and if you want to learn how to wash stuff like this I'll show you.

a 52,000 sq. ft apartment building 10 storys tall 122 ft. tall. accessable around entire building,located in farmville va. need ruff estimate soon as possible. a price guide or estimate of basic priceing.and what areas yall cover , thank you

Funny, I've been asking people who wants to do ice dams and rooftop snow removal and no one volunteers. But mention washing a 10 story building people come out of the woodwork..lol

You guy's are missing out on an excellent opportunity! I've got one guy that contacted me thats going out with a crew on Monday and I'm sure he will learn a lot.

Looks like no one gives a DAM about ice DAMS ....Ha Ha LOL

I know ice dam work up in Mass years ago was big bucks. I remember my parents house got ice dams in the gutters, it cracked walls and ceilings in 3 bedrooms, Homeowners Insurance paid my parents about 4 or 5K for the damages. I was pretty amazed how much damage it caused

Henry Bockman

Hey Jim, come on down if your not afraid of heights, I'll teach you how to do it and if you want, run you as a sub for my company while your down here. We need all the help we can get right now. Were still getting over 300 calls a day for emergency service.

Or if your area has the same problems we can show you how to make really good money in your area depending on how many crews you have that can do this kind of work.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Jim, come on down if your not afraid of heights, I'll teach you how to do it and if you want, run you as a sub for my company while your down here. We need all the help we can get right now. Were still getting over 300 calls a day for emergency service.

Or if your area has the same problems we can show you how to make really good money in your area depending on how many crews you have that can do this kind of work.

Hey Henry, Do you really need help? I have a couple dead weeks coming up after Wednesday of this week. I have 3 guys that can do heights that may want to work, if there's any kind of profit I/you can make after putting them up in a hotel and feeding them. I would consider coming up, only if you think it would work. Let me know what you think and whats required. If puts money in pockets and helps you that would be cool.

Its cool either way

Henry Bockman

Hey Jeff, I'll email you a link to the news footage I did with Channel 5. I don't have a link for the Channel 9 segment though.

By the time you could get here, there may not be much more of a need for ice dam removal unless we get more snow.