• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

how many stock traders out there?

plainpainter

I had a long long hiatus away from trading stocks, bonds, futures, etc.

Right now I am getting into these ETF's i.e. 'exchange traded funds'. And a bunch of them are actually 'reverse' and leveraged. These things are awesome. For now I am only doing it in my IRA. I hope at some point to collect enough funds and trade an unsheltered account and amend my income that way.

How much better can you get than trading a fund that mirrors an indice, yet you can choose the amount of shares you want to trade and don't have to deposit an insane margin like in futures. This is the best investment product in a long long time! Proshares just released a bunch of 3x products on the Nasdaq, dow, midcap, etc....

Greg Rentschler

I still trade a bit here and there. Bought and sold many a Pro-shares stock especially the financial ETF's. FAS & it's evil sister FAZ primarily - 3x leveraged can be a little stressfull though. Being leveraged though they're not really a stock you want to hold onto though due to decay reasons.

I trade alot more in the winter months but haven't done much this winter. Last Spring you couldn't keep me off of Scottrade :biggrin: