• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Apartment Foam Cleaning

Gene Fivel

Interesting technique Gene. Do you use it because it makes a difference or just because its different? Or is it to have a unique presentation that others don't offer?

Have you ever had any streaking problems from foaming from the top down?

It cleans better because it clings to the surface longer. Also rinses better to remove the dirt...Does not streak and even cleans the windows. It has sold more jobs since I have started using it as a sales tool. Cant beat it ....I can foam up to 3 stories from the ground....I am "The Home Of Foam "

Jeff LeCours

Hey Gene, it doesn't take longer to rinse all that foam off? Just seems like the more suds the more rinsing involved

It would be a good sales tool, really would look like a lot more cleaning going on with all that foam

Go Gene

Tim Fields

It cleans better because it clings to the surface longer. Also rinses better to remove the dirt...Does not streak and even cleans the windows. It has sold more jobs since I have started using it as a sales tool. Cant beat it ....I can foam up to 3 stories from the ground....I am "The Home Of Foam "

Good for you Gene. Where did you first learn about it? Are you willing to share your secrets?

I was asking about the streaking because it was my impression that the soap should be applied from the bottom up.

Thanks for sharing.

Gene Fivel

Hey Gene, it doesn't take longer to rinse all that foam off? Just seems like the more suds the more rinsing involved

It would be a good sales tool, really would look like a lot more cleaning going on with all that foam

Go Gene

It takes less time to rinse and less soap to clean......

Gene Fivel

All the stuff I use comes from Delco......House Wash,Foam Booster with detergent enhancer and the Foamer nozzle.....Talk to Keith and he can fix you up......