• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello!!

Ward & Co. LLC

I was contracted by a property management firm to handle snow removal at several gas stations. All has gone well and the management company has asked me if I can handle more maintenance duties including pressure washing.

I have been researching the pressure washing and mobile cleaning business for a few weeks now and I am definitely interested.

I hope that pressure washing will be a good supplement or even take the place of my current landscaping/lawn maintenance business.

Anyway, I will be around asking many questions.

Thanks!

Ken Fenner

Welcome to the forum, Ward. We have some members here that also do landscaping. They may be able to give you insight on margins and managing both trades.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I was contracted by a property management firm to handle snow removal at several gas stations. All has gone well and the management company has asked me if I can handle more maintenance duties including pressure washing.

I have been researching the pressure washing and mobile cleaning business for a few weeks now and I am definitely interested.

I hope that pressure washing will be a good supplement or even take the place of my current landscaping/lawn maintenance business.

Anyway, I will be around asking many questions.

Thanks!

I was also looking into adding something SIMPLE to our pressure washing business like landscaping. Thats easy right? Just get a trailer some movers and walla im a landscaper right? Its funny how our business is allways perceived as simple. Oh did that come out loud?

Ward & Co. LLC

I was also looking into adding something SIMPLE to our pressure washing business like landscaping. Thats easy right? Just get a trailer some movers and walla im a landscaper right? Its funny how our business is allways perceived as simple. Oh did that come out loud?

I hope I didn't come off as someone that thinks this line of work is simple. I know it is anything but simple. That's exactly why I am here soaking up information.

Landscaping in my area has taken a nosedive. Jobs are almost nonexistant and prices are falling everyday.

Diversification is key to keeping food on the table.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Just a Tad sensitive aren't we James???? :)

Welcome Ward! Pull up a chair and hang on, we're a lively group!!!!:yes:

Im sorry guys!
As you can tell I had a bad day. I was at a meeting with some PMs today and the landscapers took a few jobs right out from under us. Dirt cheap. Just kinda took it out on the new guy.

Ok im over it.

Welcome to a great forum and I can tell you will find all your answers here. The correct answers.