• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I need your help!

I NEED YOUR HELP!
I'm putting together a brochure. My problem is my before and after picture file has been damaged! I had them all saved to a disk and one of my children accidently ruined it! :censor:
Would any of you have any before and after pictures I could use?
My printer also told me that pictures saved off a web site are no good because the resolution is to low so that the picture loads fast on the web, they won't print well onto a brochure. She said the pictures come out to grainy when digitally printed onto a brochure so the larger the picture the better. I tried getting in touch with KBK Graphics to do my brochure but he is not returning any phone calls or emails.
Sorry to be such a pain but, could the pictures please be Emailed to me?
My Email address is: A-OK@charter.net
This is what I need:
1. A before and after vinyl picture showing mold.
2. A before and after wood and composite deck picture.
3. A before and after wood and vinyl fence picture
4. A before and after gutter picture.
5. A before and after concrete walkway picture.
6. A before and after whole house picture for the front cover.

Or any other picture any of you think would be good.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Attila
508-476-9944
774-721-0012(cell)

Jeff LeCours

I NEED YOUR HELP!
I'm putting together a brochure. My problem is my before and after picture file has been damaged! I had them all saved to a disk and one of my children accidently ruined it! :censor:
My printer also told me that pictures saved off a web site are no good because the resolution is to low so that the picture loads fast on the web, they won't print well onto a brochure. She said the pictures come out to grainy when digitally printed onto a brochure so the larger the picture the better. I tried getting in touch with KBK Graphics to do my brochure but he is not returning any phone calls or emails.
This is what I need:

Attila
508-476-9944
774-721-0012(cell)
Hey Attila, how the heck have you been. Let me know I have a few concrete ones maybe

Good seeing your name out here, hope all is great for you

Tim Fields

I NEED YOUR HELP!
This is what I need:

Attila
508-476-9944
774-721-0012(cell)

What's left on your list that you still need?

I'll do what I can to help, as so many others have done for me.