• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Guy

aaron61

Do you guys allow painters on here??Lookin to learn more about pressure washing. Been painting for over 30 years and pressure washing kinda goes with the territory. I currently sub out our roof cleaning to a good friend of mine but he is going to be a snowbird so we will be loosing him in the summer. I'd like to bring it in house and set up a stand alone roof washing set up

Ken Fenner

Painters are immediately tarred and feathered, Aaron. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum. Fill out your signature line when you get a minute.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
All those wishing to learn - even homeowners - are welcome. Our goal is to educate and help our members acquire knowledge that will help them grow their business, be more productive and maybe, just maybe, have a little fun along the way.