• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Robert Hinderliter Retires

Eric Flynn

Robert, you have done so much for this industry...thank you for everything. Without you, we ALL would not be where we are today.

Congratulations on your retirement. Cheers!

~Jen and Eric

Jim Cooney

Ken already stated exactly what I was planning on saying. Well deserved and must be very proud to hand over his successful business to his son Michael.

Robert will continue to be a role model to all quality contractors, and his leadership will last for decades.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
What else can you say. Robert has done it all in this industry and he has done it with Excellence!! Congrats to him and also to his son Micheal who continues to be a leader and an innovator like his father. Excellence breads Excellence.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Every pressure washer in America owes Robert - big time! And the debt will only grow over time. Environmental pressures will only increase, and without Robert's efforts, each and every one of us would be hard-pressed to deal with EPA and local regs without spending big bucks - or working "under the radar". Thank you again Robert, but please don't be too retired!

Jeff LeCours

Thanks for all of compliments. For me retirement means that Michael will let me slow down to 40 hour per week and do what I like best, sales and environmental.

LOL. I figured it was something like that. Good luck Robert, I knew you couldn't retire all the way, its just not you. I am sure we all are going to need you in upcoming environmental stuff that will be coming all our way

So glad you are still going to be around for the environmental, plus if you fully retired, you'd probably drive that pretty wife of yours crazy LOL

Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: