• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Contractor Helping Contractor

Lonnie Greenwood

Saturday we started a job cleaning a roof at the Days Inn in Orlando FL. We were about an hour into the job when my chem pump burned up. That ended our day. I called Bob at Pressure Tek first thing Monday morning to order a new pump. The soonest it would be here is this Friday. My customer was a little upset because we have had to delay the job due to weather conditions...either raining or windy. Then I got a call from Greg Nash at Splash & Dash offering to bring his rig to the site and help me out. What a great friend, fellow contractor and true gentleman Greg is. He is what makes me proud to be a part of this industry and this organization. It's about helping each other to help our families and to grow our businesses.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=202652&id=1762100225

I hope that one day I can return the favor should he ever need my help.

Thank you again Greg. :worshippy:

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Awesome Lonnie. From time-to-time, contractors in my area call me and ask for help and sometimes just advice. I had a new guy in a neighboring town come for a ride-a-long last week. He's already implementing some of my procedures and making more money.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Like I said over on PWI it was a great Story Lonnie, for years I have been meeting My fellow contractors. Its paid off big time, I love the idea of knowing the people around me and helping them when I can.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Like I said over on PWI it was a great Story Lonnie, for years I have been meeting My fellow contractors. Its paid off big time, I love the idea of knowing the people around me and helping them when I can.

Good or bad, what goes around, comes around. Those that give should be getting a hefty dose of good!