PDA

View Full Version : Contractor Helping Contractor

Lonnie Greenwood
03-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Saturday we started a job cleaning a roof at the Days Inn in Orlando FL. We were about an hour into the job when my chem pump burned up. That ended our day. I called Bob at Pressure Tek first thing Monday morning to order a new pump. The soonest it would be here is this Friday. My customer was a little upset because we have had to delay the job due to weather conditions...either raining or windy. Then I got a call from Greg Nash at Splash & Dash offering to bring his rig to the site and help me out. What a great friend, fellow contractor and true gentleman Greg is. He is what makes me proud to be a part of this industry and this organization. It's about helping each other to help our families and to grow our businesses.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=202652&id=1762100225

I hope that one day I can return the favor should he ever need my help.

Thank you again Greg. :worshippy:

John Orr
03-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Awesome Lonnie. From time-to-time, contractors in my area call me and ask for help and sometimes just advice. I had a new guy in a neighboring town come for a ride-a-long last week. He's already implementing some of my procedures and making more money.

Ron Musgraves
03-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Like I said over on PWI it was a great Story Lonnie, for years I have been meeting My fellow contractors. Its paid off big time, I love the idea of knowing the people around me and helping them when I can.

John Orr
03-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Like I said over on PWI it was a great Story Lonnie, for years I have been meeting My fellow contractors. Its paid off big time, I love the idea of knowing the people around me and helping them when I can.

Good or bad, what goes around, comes around. Those that give should be getting a hefty dose of good!

Greg Nash
03-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Lonnie glad I could help. I actually didn't do anything but stand around and talk.

ROBERT WILLIAMSON
03-25-2010, 08:09 PM
Greg is always willing to lend a hand....good man indeed!:yes:

Lonnie Greenwood
03-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Lonnie glad I could help. I actually didn't do anything but stand around and talk.

The boys enjoyed your company that day. They think you're a great guy too Greg.

Nikki :yes: