• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

MIles Stones www.propowerwash.com 25 years Safety

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Today I recieved another letter for Safety, it reminded me no Public liabiltys in 25 years. I'm proud to have as many employees and have a great safety record thru training and education these things can be prevented.

I also would like to thank Tim for helping with the training as we have grown over the last 15 years and since he help make and create alot of the manuals.

We provide them in Spanish and english to all employees.

Its been a nice run, I hope the we keep it up in the future.

6.jpg

Terry Miller

Congratulations Ron, Safety is important. We recieved our National Safety award two years ago from the PDCA. It is a great selling point to our clients. Also being the only Accredited Painting Contractor in our three state area helps. Great for promoting our business and setting us apart from other contractors.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Congratulations Ron, Safety is important. We recieved our National Safety award two years ago from the PDCA. It is a great selling point to our clients. Also being the only Accredited Painting Contractor in our three state area helps. Great for promoting our business and setting us apart from other contractors.

Concrats to you too Terry , it's a great selling point.