• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAmCc Speaks at California Water Conservation and Stormwater Seminar

Carlos Gonzales

The UAmCc spoke today, May 3oth, in Sacramento, CA. The event was hosted by Easy Clean System owner Mark McIntyre. I provided an update to all the pressure washing contractors and manufactures that were in attendance of where the UAmCc is at relating to establishing the new organization for the washing industry. All were informed of the UAmCc BBS so that they can participate in submitting ideas and suggestions to the Transition Team.

I was simply impressed with all the speakers and the business like attitudes that all the contractors emitted during the seminar.

Mark McIntyre - OUTSTANDING JOB. A ton of great information that was put out and it was great to meet and talk to contractors from our neck of the woods.

I also would like to express the UAmCc's sincere thanks and gratitude to Mark for giving us some "floor time" to talk to all the contractors that attended about the UAmCc organization.

David from A-1 - great to finally meet you man. Sorry that I got up from our seats to move....I am deaf and could not hear a darn thing from where we were sitting. I enjoyed our conversation. Thank you for your suggestions as it relates to the UAmCc organization and the networking approach you proposed. I spoke to one of the UAmCc's Transition Team members already about what you said and we whole heartedly agree with what you mentioned to me. Thanks again.

Great to meet Mike from Action Cleaning Concepts. I trust that our discussion displayed to you where the UAmCc is heading and thank you for your support. I will certainly call on you for that lunch the next time I am in Sacramento. Congrats on your VERY successful business that you are running. Maybe someday I will get to the level where I am driving around in a 10k galloon water truck to service my washing accounts.

It was great to meet those at JC Pressure Washing. Keep up the good work. Also, the father and son team at Miguels Steam Cleaning. I hope some of the suggestions I gave you helps your bottom line.

Manny who is Marks right hand man - wow...alot of years in the industry. I was honored to speak with you and thank you for the historical discussion of how washing was done in the 70's but more importantly how our industry actually started forming organizations. Your insight will certainly be helpful as the UAmCc continues to make strides in a positive fashion.

Aimee Norman, Senior Environmental Consultant that attended had some very interesting insight as it relates to waste water. A ton of resources for washers in California.

Mark, thanks again for your hard work on this event. Your dedication to this industry certainly shown and was felt I am sure by everyone that was in attendance. Oh, that was some pretty darn good bar-b-que you had for us at lunch.

This Round Table went down .... California Style!! Can't wait until the next one